Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

im not sayin that i "value" virginity, i value a decent girl whos honest blah blah blah

i was sayin that the fact she is a virgin makes her more desirable because u hardly see a girl like that who is still a virgin at her age....

geez... i would have never said a thing about virginity if u guys were gonna start this shit

end the feminist rally already

its not a big deal, shes probably not a virgin anyway, and the only ones making a big deal out of it are girls who have no idea what i meant- u r thinking i value virginity way too much and that is not the case, like ive said like 6 times, i doesnt even matter to me. dont take it literally, it was an out of context remark

go to hell if u dont like it

and just to add- guys really dont give a shit if their girl is a virgin, the subject will only come up once in a blue moon - usually when u just start dating the girl. its not like guys sit around discussing their girls virginity... hahaha

Edited by lithium01

You know what? Stop the virginity discussion now. It's gotten so far off track at this point it's not even really about Adriana anymore. Not to mention that you people can barely discuss anything with a modicum of respect. Anyone who decides to continue this discussion in this thread will have their posts put on moderator preview indefinitely. No exceptions.

so guys lol

iloveadriana, they have to come up with new looks and collections...maybe it was their choice to move on? i like taht too...thoseh were the earlier photos i remember seeing of her...for some reason im starting to get on the side with adriana'sbiatch comment about her being a little overrated ish..because everyother word is adriana adriana adriana ! i know its the discussion thread for her but jesus.

Maybe we need to change the name of this thread to Selected Discussion :)

The problem isn't so much the topic itself but the way people go about discussing it that I have a problem with. People quickly get into stupid arguments about stuff, start making all these personal judgments, go off-topic and whatnot. That's when the staff is forced to step in and make certain topics off-limits. If people could act more maturely, this wouldn't happen.

Buuuut back to the topic of Adriana :p

Okay.... so after days and days of pushing browse and upload, I FINALLY did it (you can all a clap for me now j/k) I uploaded all of my Adriana Lima pictures into a Photobucket Account, I think there is about 5,000 pictures in it. I am still trying to upload ones that I know are still not in there. Here is the link

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h289/JesTim26/

Beware it is very organized, I am a little OCD :D

I am also working on my Ana Beatriz Barros folder and Alessandra Ambrosio

Maybe we need to change the name of this thread to Selected Discussion :)

The problem isn't so much the topic itself but the way people go about discussing it that I have a problem with. People quickly get into stupid arguments about stuff, start making all these personal judgments, go off-topic and whatnot. That's when the staff is forced to step in and make certain topics off-limits. If people could act more maturely, this wouldn't happen.

Buuuut back to the topic of Adriana :p

It also seems to only happen in this area of the forum :whistle: Or at least happens here more frequently at any rate.

Adriana having her appendix removed on Wednesday. Interview with her doctor from her Private Medical team on E-News and Arena, who also gave you his email address for any questions relating to her.

For anymore info, please contact me through private message.

Thank you.

Does anyone know if Adriana has an orkut account like Alessandra does?

During her shoot for GQ she said she spends so much time on an airplane she doesn't really have a chance to workout.

You might want to read my question again...lol! :D "workout". :)

Adriana having her appendix removed on Wednesday. Interview with her doctor from her Private Medical team on E-News and Arena, who also gave you his email address for any questions relating to her.

For anymore info, please contact me through private message.

Thank you.

Yeah...what? No offense, but why would you want to come on here and exploit her private life??