Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Anyone else think Megan Ewing is a mini version of Adriana? I actually think Megan is hotter :p Waht do you guys think?post-3240-1139865504_thumb.jpg

Finally! Thats the reason why I started liking Megan in the first place. But she really doesnt look anything like her just the same "type" of look. Adriana still is number one though (barely).

If things keep going the way they are, Adriana will be dropping out of her number one spot for me too. :(

Anyone else think Megan Ewing is a mini version of Adriana? I actually think Megan is hotter :p Waht do you guys think?post-3240-1139865504_thumb.jpg

Finally! Thats the reason why I started liking Megan in the first place. But she really doesnt look anything like her just the same "type" of look. Adriana still is number one though (barely).

If things keep going the way they are, Adriana will be dropping out of her number one spot for me too. :(

awww! :( Who are you starting to like more now? Doutzen, and Ale are really growing on me. I don't think they'll bump Adri out of her number 1 spot though, but they are growing on me. :wub:

awww! :( Who are you starting to like more now? Doutzen, and Ale are really growing on me. I don't think they'll bump Adri out of her number 1 spot though, but they are growing on me. :wub:

Doutzen and Bianca are really close to being number 1. There's also Ilze Bajare but not sure if I like her that much.

I see Megan.. I see Ale.. I see Bianca..

*looks over at Bruce Willis*

I see hot chicks...

*looks over at the camera*

but I do declare that I cannot conceive of any other girl taking that number one spot away from Adriana..

anyway... it's too late for me to change the foot long tatoo of her from my back...

jst kidding...

*looks at you*

or am I

*plays keyboard*

Tum tum TUUUMMM...

Nothing wrong with how she weighs now. I think body wise she looks much better.

didn't say there was anything wrong.

when models usually do high fashion, haute couture, etc they're thinner and so was she

for some reason i liked her that way i mean never like anorexic but i liked her natural skinny body

What years were Adriana's best years of modelling? My opinion is 17, 18, 19 years old.

To me it seems like her career is just going up. She's becoming more and more popular. More people discover each day how beautiful she is.

I agree.. she's earning more but she's doing less all the same.

less is more situation?

&

i would make a kick ass pr...

and yes ive seen that fan site...its very organized..i liked it.

Yep, she's earning more but doing less. She earns alot because of Victoria's Secret.

She earned like 4.5 million dollars in 2005 yet you barely see her on catwalks, she used to be more active in that territory when she was 17,18,19.. she used to do high fashion ads,too. Bebe, XOXO, Armani, etc etc.. but what's she doing now? Pretty much only Victoria's Secret and Maybelline. Her modelling career has not much variety right now as she used to..but hopefully, that'll change in 2006 or other coming years :)

Nothing wrong with how she weighs now. I think body wise she looks much better.

didn't say there was anything wrong.

when models usually do high fashion, haute couture, etc they're thinner and so was she

for some reason i liked her that way i mean never like anorexic but i liked her natural skinny body

Dude. She's still extremely thin. She hasn't put on that much weight... she could still stand to gain 10 pounds and look skinny.

Tyra put way more weight on during these same transitions in her career.

• 2 weeks later...

i hope this wasn't posted before...

Adriana Lima is a Virgin. But that's what the Victoria's Secret model is telling GQ Magazine, reports Page Six.

"Sex is for after marriage. [Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

I mean, isn't the modelling industry all about sex and drugs? I thought it was a given that sexual favours were par for the course. Regardless, I'm sure that Adriana's past boyfriends probably wanted to shoot themselves in the head while dating her. I can't believe that Lenny Kravitz never got any while he was engaged to her. Although, that would explain why his last few albums have sucked so bad.

Update: Here's an excerpt from Adriana Lima's full interview from GQ magazine:

Are you a one-guy woman?

Of course! I