Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Well from the ones I've seen I like lol those 3, Anja and Karlie I think look great. Lily looks meh but not terrible and I havnt seen a full Doutzen pic but I saw a pic of her getting ready. Mirandas dress is alright but I'm not a fan of the hair on her.

But the theme was Punk, Kate Upton looks like a million bucks but she looks as Punk as My Little Pony. The whole idea is to go with the theme and most of the girls failed to do so, I'm still waiting to see Brooklyn Decker but so far most of the girls didn't make it

I'm really curious about why Adriana has never gone to the MET. All we can do is speculate, but why do you guys think this is? She didn't even go in her younger years before she was married. I can't bring myself to believe she just has never "wanted" to go. She seems to be into art & film. It's not like there would be a lack of people she knows. I just don't understand, why not even ONE time. Someone there that she wants to avoid? ( I really doubt this can be it) or does she not want to go to an event with that much press? Even though she has been to the ESPYs and seems very comfortable doing all kinds of things (superbowl related projects)

just curious what you guys think

^ I would maybe believe that "it's not her thing" if we're just talking about in recent years. But in earlier years she seemed to go to a lot more events and I think the MET was right up her alley, but still...never happened. I%20dont%20know.gifI%20dont%20know.gifI%20dont%20know.gif guess we'll never really know.

I think it was less boring than last year. I'm surprised Alessandra didn't show up

Is Adriana back in Miami now? Someone on twitter said they saw her LaGuardia 8-9 hours ago

^That was two days ago they saw her in LGA. She probably did go back home for like a day and came back to NY.

Also, I don't know when the MET gala started, but I think only in recent years it's become the thing to go to.

I think she simply does not want to go, simple as that. She's never been the kind of people who goes to random events, she does the Brazilian Foundation and that's it. And while it is prestigious to go, is not like going to the MET will get you any jobs anyway and Adriana doesn't seem to have many model/celebrity friends so I guess she doesn't have a good reason to go :idk:

And yes, It wasn't a big thing before, the MET Gala became a big thing six or five years I go i think. But this year sucked, I am kind of glad she didn't go because most of people looked terrible