Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

And they didn't use her for the Vday event this year. Didn't they use her last year while she was pregnant? When they put her in that tacky horried silver dress?

They probably didn't use her because she didn't do the promo for it, but then again she hadn't done VSX in a while.

They used her as much as they could during her second pregnancy as well. She was pregnant during last year's VD event and it was posted here she was 3 months pregnant the last time she worked with russell. She did an announcement for them when she was heavily pregnant. She also did the show weeks after giving birth. And attended two events after the show. I don't think it's weird if she's still on leave.

Besides, it took (if I'm not mistaken) 6 months before she shot for them after having Val. She did an event for them during her first pregnancy. And did that comeback video as well. The other girls don't do anything for VS when they are pregnant so they resume earlier.

They used her as much as they could during her second pregnancy as well. She was pregnant during last year's VD event and it was posted here she was 3 months pregnant the last time she worked with russell. She did an announcement for them when she was heavily pregnant. She also did the show weeks after giving birth. And attended two events after the show. I don't think it's weird if she's still on leave.

Besides, it took (if I'm not mistaken) 6 months before she shot for them after having Val. She did an event for them during her first pregnancy. And did that comeback video as well. The other girls don't do anything for VS when they are pregnant so they resume earlier.

but she had a super hard time getting back into shape after she had val... even in the events she did after she didn't look in her usual shape IMO.

she could just be taking a break I guess, but I still am not sure whether it's normal for her vs to 'let' her take this amount of time off when she's fit and able to be doing more?

And that's true TKC. She wasn't in the christmas campaign, but she did do an event didn't she? the one where the girls snubbed Miranda (lolll)

I know this is Adriana's thread, but I just wanted to say, why do alot of people find it strange that Candice is in alot of VS their ads, campaigns, shoots, etc... I mean, when Adriana was Candice's age, she was just the same. She was in alot of their ads, shoots,... so I don't really see the problem.

We can't expect Adriana to keep on modeling and modeling for forever.

Maybe she wants to go into acting? I don't know. I think she said that in an interview a few years ago..

I'd actually love it if Adriana would become an actress. she has a lovely accent, ofcourse the great looks.. and I think she would be great for it. :)

I know this is Adriana's thread, but I just wanted to say, why do alot of people find it strange that Candice is in alot of VS their ads, campaigns, shoots, etc... I mean, when Adriana was Candice's age, she was just the same. She was in alot of their ads, shoots,... so I don't really see the problem.

We can't expect Adriana to keep on modeling and modeling for forever.

Maybe she wants to go into acting? I don't know. I think she said that in an interview a few years ago..

I'd actually love it if Adriana would become an actress. she has a lovely accent, ofcourse the great looks.. and I think she would be great for it. :)

Do you guys really think Adriana is pregnant again? Honestly I don't. She just had a baby 5 months ago, so if she is it's definitely not something that has been planned.

But yes, she has a little post-lunch bloat lol, specially on the Hair Salon pics. But I think is just because she's on vacation for a long time and has just now started working out again. Anyway, I love Adriana so much and want to see her happy, but I hope she is not pregnant again. Not right now.

Do you guys really think Adriana is pregnant again? Honestly I don't. She just had a baby 5 months ago, so if she is it's definitely not something that has been planned.

But yes, she has a little post-lunch bloat lol, specially on the Hair Salon pics. But I think is just because she's on vacation for a long time and has just now started working out again. Anyway, I love Adriana so much and want to see her happy, but I hope she is not pregnant again. Not right now.

I think most of us agree that for the fans Adriana being pregnant again would be a sucker, but as usual with Adriana only time will tell. The fact that she's working out says nothing as it was proved with Sienna, neither does the lack of general work because is not like Adriana usually does much outside VS. However the lack of VS work is the one thing that doesn't match.

As much as VS probably likes Dri, they pay her to sell their crap and right now she is doing nothing for them. So there's three options: She's pregnant, she & VS parted ways or she changed her contract and will put a Heidi/Miranda from now & on. I really really doubt VS is just letting her sit on her ass after five months, specially when her body should be ready and usually the models go back to work after 3 months, i get that with Val she took five months off too but that was a whole different thing because she gained a lot of weight, but this time she didn't as proved by the VSFS and all the pictures we saw through her pregnancy. We don't know if she had been working out or not because (no shit, being her fan sucks sometimes) we haven't seen/hear anything but we never do ... So as for now, all we can do is wait and pray to see what happens, if she is pregnant or not we will know soon

It's not just VS though. She hasn't done anything for anybody. So the last two options don't make sense.

I mean is what I'm saying about how Adriana went straight to work right after having a baby and maybe taking a break because she worked a lot without spending time with her child nor letting herself heal irrational?

Had a baby, worked out alot, did the vsfs, metro city campaigne,vs holiday event, mui mui event, vsx event,the IWC event. All this happened from September to January.

But we'll see.

She did Miu Miu while in NYC for the VSFS in November and MetroCity while in NYC to promote the VSFS in December so tecnically she hasn't done photoshoots that we know of since December, she hasn't done events she went to Switzerland a month ago. But again, is not like we see Dri doing stuff outside VS that often, however we're used to see her shooting with Russell or doing PR for them at least once a month or so and she hasn't done anything other than the VSFS in November/December & the VSX event in early January while all the other Angels have been doing something.

We know that she's been in both LA & NYC recently, i just wonder what the efff she's been doing because there's like zero pictures of that and whatever it was we should be seeing it already, i doubt she would chose LA or NYC as holiday destinations.

She did Miu Miu while in NYC for the VSFS in November and MetroCity while in NYC to promote the VSFS in December so tecnically she hasn't done photoshoots that we know of since December, she hasn't done events she went to Switzerland a month ago. But again, is not like we see Dri doing stuff outside VS that often, however we're used to see her shooting with Russell or doing PR for them at least once a month or so and she hasn't done anything other than the VSFS in November/December & the VSX event in early January while all the other Angels have been doing something.

We know that she's been in both LA & NYC recently, i just wonder what the efff she's been doing because there's like zero pictures of that and whatever it was we should be seeing it already, i doubt she would chose LA or NYC as holiday destinations.