Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I do not want this to be rude, but Adriana really is a underwear model(despite the fact that she is 31 and she is about to have a second child, which yet I think is not so beautiful sounds), and how much she did not advertise other brands, other clothes, she will be always for all a underwear model of VS.

I mean that even for her age and situation is not very presentable still present themselves as a model that advertises underwear, I understand that not all will agree with me, but I said to my point of view.

Few of my friends who know about VS (again not want anybody to offend) too most say about Adriana that already it is time to it to change role...I myself saw how people do not want to see it all the time in the lingerie(except of course the concern guys who do not care, but not to people who know her and look to her for something more) or to see her picture where she throws bras at the camera and kisses ...Believe me, this is a little boring ... but, do not get me wrong, she used to be my number 1, but times are changing ....I love it, but I do want so it's a bit removed from his job with the lingerie and started to work with more "serious" brands. I just want her to unhook from the title a "underwear model of VS".

Maybe she cannot be removed from VS, I mean they won the jackpot, how many girls who is a lingerie model and looks like that....

Adriana has the most stunning face and in my opinion is more beautiful than 'so called beauties' like angelina jolie and aishwarya rai but they are lucky to be called 'moviestar' and I have seen their movies and they cannot act...... Im not saying that Adriana will be a perfect actress but atleast try..... but sadly it is too late.....

I think she'll get into movies either after the baby comes or towards the end of her VS contract. She has still expressed wanting to do movies recently, so I don't think it's something she has completely crossed out. And you can't forget that whole Woody Allen thing a couple of years ago where he wanted her for a movie. That being said, she would make an amazing Bond girl.

Something is pretty true: Adriana Lima is not known like a supermodel, she's everytime that Victoria's Secret supermodel, and sometimes it's really boring. But let's face it, it's easier for Adriana to do her VS job where she works with her kinda second family and at the same time getting million of dollars and then in the end of the day getting home with her family, which is of course he priority and also the people she wants to keep with.

Not trying to be rude, I don't see Adriana in front of cameras acting too. I know she has been doing it some a few times, but I really want that!

Im hoping Woody Allen will give her chance in his movies, he always cast a lot of actors. First I was thinking adri's problem will be her accent but penelope cruz has very thick accent and she is fine. To Pip Junior, not all actors can act too, it is just clever marketing ploy............

Also adri cannot be modeling forever especially lingerie shows, I hope she transition really well to something else...

Deep in heart she is still shy girl,she doesn't do many job she is more like ''figure model'' than Public Person she doesn't do anything ''professional'' for herself like some crazy cute photoshoot with large interview for some magazine with a white background with strong colors,she never did it...for example Alessandra is everywhere,I love her very much but she is even in my fridge!! I love her but I love her more like VS Angel than what she's now...Adriana is very freaky and cool but at the same time she's shy ,somehow strict to her career and she would prefer go to 5hrs of picnic then do a Fashion Show. But STILL no matter what ,she moves her little finger and everyone are falling down,everyone wants her and she makes money more than any other model who is killing her ass of the job ''LIKE A BOSS'' she always makes some records like ''First Pregnant Woman ever in Pirelli Calendar,Superbowl Queen'' she's amazing and I love her no matter what she's doing but I would still would love to see her more.

btw People tweeted:

''Who's due next? We're guessing @adrianalima''

Oh God I'm so tired of waiting lol

I hope she has a easy ride to the show, I remember her crazy diet before the vss and everyone around the world were going 'cuckoo banana' over it..... I would love to see her make the show because without her the show is boring and I don't even know half of the models name and worse of all, they all look alike, lol.....

I am wondering how long did it take adriana to get ready for the 2011 vss after giving birth, there isn't much time for the 2012 show.....

I think the same thing. If she is breastfeeding, it seems to me get in shape it will be a little more difficult.

I am wondering how long did it take adriana to get ready for the 2011 vss after giving birth, there isn't much time for the 2012 show.....

I think the same thing. If she is breastfeeding, it seems to me get in shape it will be a little more difficult.