Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

My god. :laugh: ok as always I love adriana but good god. Maybe she should just STOP tweeting instead of bitching and complaining, or being annoyed of people who point out her mistakes. Its twitter. Its full of ignorant people, no surprise here. Instead she's resorting to "I'm just going to write in portuguese now how will you like that!" "From now on I'm blocking all of you that piss me off" "time to spend time with the people that actually matter"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I liked it better when she did not have twitter!!!

My god. :laugh: ok as always I love adriana but good god. Maybe she should just STOP tweeting instead of bitching and complaining, or being annoyed of people who point out her mistakes. Its twitter. Its full of ignorant people, no surprise here. Instead she's resorting to "I'm just going to write in portuguese now how will you like that!" "From now on I'm blocking all of you that piss me off" "time to spend time with the people that actually matter"

OMG LOL what happened????

OMG LOL what happened????

Apparently she wrote something along the lines of being excited that another al pacino movie was on tv, she was talking about Taxi driver which has robert de niro in it and not al pacino., (I didn't see this..guessing from the responses though) so people on twitter corrected her and from that comes this

2adc61187584755.jpg

c'mon adri!! it's not that serious. She already knows that people point out her spelling errors or in this case maybe the fact that she had the wrong name...I think it's ignorant and stupid of people to go on harassing her about spelling mistakes, but what's wrong with someone pointing out that it's de niro in the movie and not pacino? I didn't see anyone being rude in respects to that tweet, just correcting her. But again, twitter is full of people that can sit behind a PC and say as they please, sometimes ignorant and disrespectful things unfortunately. She should either deal with it or move on! Silently.

Her tweets in Portuguese say

"I've decided I'm going to start tweeting more in portuguese"

"From now on I'm blocking all of you that piss me off"

"ok everyone it's time to be with the person that really deserves my attention, Valentina. Thank you to all my real fans"

In other news...saw an update on facebook from some girl who said she was excited to be able to go to the MET gala on the 7th and excited to meet doutzen and adriana. I'm not on my computer now or I would take a screen capture, I don't think this means anything though. It could just be someone who is assuming both Doutzen and Adriana will be there, I'm sure Doutzen will...Adriana, I doubt but if she goes--- :wub: she recently was on the back cover of the prada book no?! here's to hoping that makes it more likely she goes!

In other news...saw an update on facebook from some girl who said she was excited to be able to go to the MET gala on the 7th and excited to meet doutzen and adriana. I'm not on my computer now or I would take a screen capture, I don't think this means anything though. It could just be someone who is assuming both Doutzen and Adriana will be there, I'm sure Doutzen will...Adriana, I doubt but if she goes--- :wub: she recently was on the back cover of the prada book no?! here's to hoping that makes it more likely she goes!

Doutzen is confirmed for being there. Adriana should be there. I mean, she's in the book. I think it would be rude if she didn't go. In other news, Adriana was at the UN (United Nations) the other day. Today, someone said that she did a great job and everything went well. Wonder what she's up to.

Doutzen is confirmed for being there. Adriana should be there. I mean, she's in the book. I think it would be rude if she didn't go. In other news, Adriana was at the UN (United Nations) the other day. Today, someone said that she did a great job and everything went well. Wonder what she's up to.

I would love to see Adriana serve as an ambassador for the UN! :) perhaps she had an interview with them? I've heard that it's part of the process if you hope to become a celebrity ambassador.

It's unfortunate that it happens but it's the internet...there is no controlling it!!! i think it's more important that adriana learns not to let them bother her. She's a world renown supermodel, and they are some losers that care to talk shit to her on the internet! who cares :laugh: she needs to block them or ignore them.

I'm personally happy about tweets in portuguese! But ok, I'm from Brazil... :whistle:

Yes.LOL

To me it's not problem at all,

I understand Portuguese,Spanish,Protugal...(similar languages)

But Idk to speak

Portuguese from Brazil and portuguese from Portugal are actually the same one, I cannot see any difference.

By the way, see this point: All the brazilian fans from her Orkut's community and all are happy about those tweets! Mean, 99 from 100 interviews of Adriana are in english, tweets are in english, facebook posts (wouldn't count actually, since has been posted by her agency) are in english...

Brazilian fans needs more stuff, so that is being wonderful!

Is Adriana really 6 months along???

And as far as twitter goes, meh lol there's google translate. I mean she is pregnant and for all we know she could be sensitive, even when she isn't pregnant lol remember she wasn't like this before pregnancy either. But I'm ok with it because atleast you know she doesn't always ignore her fans or doesn't give a care when they tweet to her, she really does lol. Let's just hope she doesnt get too sensitive and deactivate her account lol

Yes she is. That's exactly how far along I thought she was, with how much she was showing before she announced it, she had to be at least 4 at the very sexy tour to show like she did.

Agree. Now, maybe she's more sensitive and spends much more time at home. So maybe she has much more time to see twitter and talk. But maybe she should see it a little bit less :p (like cherrybomb said :D) because she's giving too much importance on what people say, and that is really no good for her or for her followers,i think. People always will say whatever they want. She has to deal with that, because that won't change and this is just twitter, a social network. She shouldn't take it so serious.

Hm.. I can't agree with that because she lives in USA and she is the WORLD supermodel she is one of the most models famous supermodels not only Brazilian but I it's ok when she speak her language but still she has 340.000 followers and more than half of them are speaking English,

Ok guys, but Adriana wants to have more kind of contact with her brazilian fans. She ALWAYS speaks english, writes english... And what work she does in Brazil? An annual Vogue? She needs more CONTACT with her fans from there and that's what she's trying to do and makes me very happy.

Adriana Lima

personally I don't care if she tweets in English or Portuguese. I really doubt the Portuguese will last for long though. If not through her own will....then her manager or her agency. Most of her followers seem to be either English speaking or from Turkey. Logically it makes very little sense for her to only tweet in Portuguese, especially since the people that manage her are so keen on her gaining and keeping fans. As is clear by half the shit they tweet for her :laugh:.