Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She's not 4 months pregnant!!!! I don't understand why you think that? She's about 5-6 and that's a fan guess (and from personal experience)

The isto gentre article was GUESSING how far along she is, she hasn't even said...but time wise and estimate wise she's about 5.5 thru 6 months, she's no less than 5 she wouldn't have been showing in in late Feb at only 2 months! She looked about 4 months pregnant in late Feb during the Very Sexy launch.

She's not 4 months pregnant!!!! I don't understand why you think that? She's about 5-6 and that's a fan guess (and from personal experience)

The isto gentre article was GUESSING how far along she is, she hasn't even said...but time wise and estimate wise she's about 5.5 thru 6 months, she's no less than 5 she wouldn't have been showing in in late Feb at only 2 months! She looked about 4 months pregnant in late Feb during the Very Sexy launch.

No,no,no,no I don't think it!!

I don't think she is 4 months Pregnant!!!!

When I saw this new pics I'm also sure she is 5-6 months...

They just played the Kia ad on TV during the Bulls/76ers play off game and this makes no sense but, they cut Adriana out of the ad completely?! At least in this cut they did. I don't understand why they would ever do that.