Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^Actually not alot of people here know the name adriana lima....people who are followers of VS and fashion definetly know who she is, and is more popular here with women then men I think. I'd say if I asked people on the street who adriana lima is, I'd say about half the people would know.

I can agree with this. You're in the US, yes? That's what

If half the people know who she is, that's still fame!! Being famous doesn't require everyone to know you. That's what I'm trying to say. I think it's true that more women than men know who she is. Same goes for Kate Upton who basically shows her breasts every chance she gets. Reason being women are more than men. And they're the ones that can relate to them. But I still believe she (Adriana) is really popular amongst men. Among the VS girls, I became familiar with Heidi first. Because she's, well, Heidi. And then Gisele, I'll admit because of Leo. I couldn't even pronounce her name correctly at the time. I was also familiar with Adriana's face because of her Maybelline commercials but didn't know her name.

Yeah I live in U.S. Though I will say only the half who can distiquish can only say "oh shes a VS model right." In that half I'm say that reconize her, I'd say a majority wouldn't unless they saw a picture. I think her face is more reconizable here than her name (her face being pretty much only associated with VS here)

^Actually not alot of people here know the name adriana lima....people who are followers of VS and fashion definetly know who she is, and is more popular here with women then men I think. I'd say if I asked people on the street who adriana lima is, I'd say about half the people would know.

I can agree with this. You're in the US, yes? That's what

If half the people know who she is, that's still fame!! Being famous doesn't require everyone to know you. That's what I'm trying to say. I think it's true that more women than men know who she is. Same goes for Kate Upton who basically shows her breasts every chance she gets. Reason being women are more than men. And they're the ones that can relate to them. But I still believe she (Adriana) is really popular amongst men. Among the VS girls, I became familiar with Heidi first. Because she's, well, Heidi. And then Gisele, I'll admit because of Leo. I couldn't even pronounce her name correctly at the time. I was also familiar with Adriana's face because of her Maybelline commercials but didn't know her name.

One of the best VS commercial. All the girls were goddess. That's why they're still happening. That shot with Gisele having her leg on the dressing table and Adriana sitting near her, does anyone have the pic? I could've sworn I saw the pic before

One of the best VS commercial. All the girls were goddess. That's why they're still happening. That shot with Gisele having her leg on the dressing table and Adriana sitting near her, does anyone have the pic? I could've sworn I saw the pic before

lmao... reading the articles about the calendar online and while there are those who like the idea of a pregnant woman and clothed models oin the calendar. Some hate it. Here's a link from yahoo with over 700 comments and counting

http://shine.yahoo.c...-192300347.html

And it seems like she's headlining an article or two about the Calendar every hour

^And that's sad because she wasn't even at the launch yet she's getting all the spotlight in the press. I don't know if she deserves it. I can only forgive her if she was shooting something that day, but if her ass was layed up in bed with some Cheetos, I cannot. She did cancel according to another girl's people. Maybe, just maybe she was doing that project.

This is the main commercial that got me obsessed with Adriana. Her and Anabb looked sooo sexy. :wub: VS doesn't make commercials like this anymore.

This is the main commercial that got me obsessed with Adriana. Her and Anabb looked sooo sexy. :wub: VS doesn't make commercials like this anymore.

VS doesn't do ANYTHING like they use to anymore, once adriana leaves they are gonna be a lost cause

They cut the panties??? WHY is vs so stupid these days.

Sad but true. I always hope that maybe when Adriana finally leaves VS the company might be able to hold up good without her especially if they have good models, but the direction VS is going and with the models they are choosing I feel like they are going to be a mess when Adriana leaves.

Oh once Adriana and Alessandra leave VS will be a hot mess. Thats for sure.

^thanks

Q: Models Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn (both in the Victoria’s Secret show with Adriana) reportedly ate pizza and KFC hours before the show. Would you want to scream if they ate in front of you, or join them?

A: "Ha! I’m a little bit older than them. But regardless of age, I’m really aware of the fact that you are what you eat."

Q: Are you saying they’re going to turn into a giant pizza or a chicken wing?

A: "Maybe not right now but they’re going to see the results in the future, when they get old. It depends what they eat but they may have problems with cholesterol or diabetes, I don’t know. I just like to eat healthy. I have two children and I’m concerned about their health. I’m their example. I don’t want my three year old asking me "mama, I want chocolate for lunch." Cake is festive, it’s not something you should eat everyday."

Q: What’s the first thing you did when the show ended? Run backstage, take off that lingerie and demolish a cheeseburger?

A: “No! But I did have a cupcake. Once in a while, I do eat these things you know. I just don’t do it every day. Even now that the show is over, I’m still working out and eating healthy. It’s my job."

:rofl:

???? lol eating a cupcake is not as bad for you as eating kfc or a pizza? making the assumption that these girls eat these things daily :laugh: I find it humorous (stupid, but humorous) but watch people take issue w/ it

Everybody is talking about Adriana in Brasil! 9 of 10 huge shows mentions her about the Confed. Cup draw. This is her record month in Brazil's Google Trends: http://www.google.co...a&geo=BR&cmpt=q

When I talk to someone about Adriana Lima and explain she was on the draw, most of them are like "oh yes she is gorgeous". Dri needs to do more things here, she has the chance to be very known in Brazil!

did yall do about this?

It was an impromptu photo-op not unlike this one that first inspired Will to embark on his latest project — the camera he has pointed at me. “Adriana Lima [the Brazilian model] had a photo that went all over Instagram,” Will explains. He had been at the photoshoot, but instead of the professional photos it was Lima’s own picture that everyone saw. So, thought Will: “Let’s do cameras.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/william--napster-the-net-and-the-princes-trust-8375529.html