Bellazon

Best Boobs Competition

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

LMAO manipulate? yeah sure, i want this comp to be fair, that's why i'm not gonna count voted of poeple who voted just because they like Elizabeth since somene posted in her thread about this round

@PinkCouture

there isn't any rule stating members should vote at every round. Plus ....you have no means to know if new voters voted because they saw the post in LIz's thread. Plus ......no rules weer violated. You never mentioned announcing the round in a different thread is against the rules. 

You count your way .......just because you want Kate to win :p 

7 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

@PinkCouture

there isn't any rule stating members should vote at every round. Plus ....you have no means to know if new voters voted because they saw the post in LIz's thread. Plus ......no rules weer violated. You never mentioned announcing the round in a different thread is against the rules. 

You count your way .......just because you want Kate to win :p 

this is my competition, not Pink..and i didn't said you should vote every round but is fishy to see new people voting after this round was posted in Liz thread

there wasn't this rule since i didn't imagine this to happen

i would have done the same if Kate wasn't in this round (i even love Liz btw) but i don't care if you don't believe me

don't vote if you don't like how i run MY competition

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

this is my competition, not Pink

just because it's your competition doesn't mean you can run it in a dishonest manner ............ I called @PinkCouture because an issue that needs to be settled surfaced. I don't trust you to solve it in an honest manner. That's why I called her. Not because it's her competition.

What exactly happened and what are the issues?:idk: I have a general idea but not a full understanding so if someone would like sum it up for that would be great :smile: 

Not sure would this info. be helpful or even relevant, but I remember a couple yrs ago in one of Pretty's competitions someone posted a link in Candice's thread and she got an influx of voters (most of them rarely participate in competitions) giving high scores to Candice. She ended deleting the questionable votes bc she didn't think it was fair. Whether or not that was the correct approach is subjective and based on the Competition's Runner's best judgement. Personally I don't think links to competitions should posted in competitors' threads to solicit votes unless it is absolutely necessary---like there has been a tie for 3 or more days. Again it should only be use as a last resort when all other more appropriate methods were unsuccessful. And if links are posted it should be in all relevant threads to make it more fair for the competitors. That's just my opinion :smile:

Maybe for the current situation there could be some sorta compromise? Like somehow partially count the questionable votes or count them all as 1 or 2 votes? Let me know your thoughts :yes: 

18 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

What exactly happened and what are the issues?:idk: I have a general idea but not a full understanding so if someone would like sum it up for that would be great :smile: 

Not sure would this info. be helpful or even relevant, but I remember a couple yrs ago in one of Pretty's competitions someone posted a link in Candice's thread and she got an influx of voters (most of them rarely participate in competitions) giving high scores to Candice. She ended deleting the questionable votes bc she didn't think it was fair. Whether or not that was the correct approach is subjective and based on the Competition's Runner's best judgement. Personally I don't think links to competitions should posted in competitors' threads to solicit votes unless it is absolutely necessary---like there has been a tie for 3 or more days. Again it should only be use as a last resort when all other more appropriate methods were unsuccessful. And if links are posted it should be in all relevant threads to make it more fair for the competitors. That's just my opinion :smile:

Maybe for the current situation there could be some sorta compromise? Like somehow partially count the questionable votes or count them all as 1 or 2 votes? Let me know your thoughts :yes: 

my opinion is the same

idk what to do, i'm just trying to make this competition fair

18 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

I don't like this vote either ........ that said the vote is 100% legitimate. It might be dishonest but it's 100% legitimate :sick: 

they aren't imo, i think these accounts with 1/2 posts are from someone who's creating multiple accounts

31 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

@PinkCouture

is it easy to bulk PM or announce something for all members to see?

We usually don't do bulk PM's or site wide announcement unless it is something that involves board administration or the site in general (like upgrades,possible down times, etc.). The last time we did a bulk PM was about 3 or 4 yrs ago when we switch to a new server and that took forever for the system to process and send out all the PM's. We try to be conservative and mindful about the site-wide announcements we post :smile: 

20 hours ago, xr4ti said:

Kate.  Although nice, Liz's are just too saggy.

Here we go again. :banghead:Mr/Mrs saggy balls/pussy lips gave his/her opinion again.

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

WARNING: don't ask people to vote for this competition in any models thread, thanks.

i know who never voted before and i'll not count these votes

you are so right.

40 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i have 11 votes for Liz, 12 votes for Kate by people who have voted before

2 votes for Liz by members with 1 post

1 vote for Liz but this memeber never voted before

Kells. and fudgecrake votes are outside the 24 hours frame and after the dispute started. Proly both votes were invited by models fans. They shouldn't count at all.

Vote of this member should be nulled:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/profile/108453-albatross/

pretty apparent why by his comment ...

@peroxideblonde

who is the other member with one post voted for Liz? :idk: 

7 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I forgot to vote. I vote Kate. Does that Help?

It doesn't ......and additionally it's lame :whistle: