Bellazon

Collagen injections

LimaHolic

well if someone can give the right proof two pictures that look exactly the same and she has a very similar pose then i will believe until someone cant give me a picture that is like that...may i add side to side then i wont believe she had injections....the first two pics provided in this thread one she il looking directly in the camera and her mouth is closed the other pic her mouth is open and its an angled pic.

^ exactly!! once again anna if you can show me two pictures where her lips "increased significantly" taken from the same angle then i won't argue anymore...but so far i don't see the increase in fulness of her lips... and btw i have pictures of her when she was just starting modeling -her lips are the same size they are today...now i don't think a 13 year old would go under a knife

Collagen injected lips look really fake for the most part.  Look at Lara Flynn Boyle, she has no cupid's bow on the top lip and her lips don't have wrinkles...tell tale signs of injections.

Exactly. Usualy when someone gets lip injections, it looks really bad. Her lips look full and natural. Unless if she got a realllllly good lip job. But I don`t see too mcuh of a difference. To my knowledge, her lips have always been thick.

I just looked at that site. You know it isn't really fair to compare those pictures because in the first one she is facing straight ahead and in the other one she has her head tilted back (you can see up her nose); your top lip can easily look twice the size it normally is when you tilt your head back.

Did that person not notice that I posted this about a page ago?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...