Bellazon

Collagen injections

LimaHolic

I don't think Adriana had implants, she's just gained weight the last few years, thus her larger breasts.

Also, when women wear bras, they can make their breasts look bigger, like when women wear push up bras or bras with padding. Britney Spears tends to do that a lot. One picture her breasts will look huge, hence the breast implant rumors, than in a later picture they are considerably smaller.

I agree, k_dub, it's very easy for a woman to appear like she has larger breasts with the help of a padded bra. I believe Adriana is truly a B cup. Everytime I see her in her runway shots, her breasts look about that size. But, in Victoria's Secret .. they are large .. which I'm sure they could add extra padding to the bras as well.

Okay, here's proof she didn't get injections to fill her lips: Her lips are full in this pic.

adrianalima160qq.jpg

She was just 16 in this pic. And a 16 year old girl wouldn't get collagen injections in her lips. I doubt if that's even possible at that age.

And about her breasts being called fake. People are jaleous. She's become a woman, ofcourse her breasts grow. Every woman knows that. You don't keep the size your breasts had when ur 14/15. They get bigger when time passes. So some people can't cope with the fact that she's a beautiful slender woman who has breasts unlike some other anorexia thin models. So what do they do: they say they're fake. Hell, she couldn't become this big as a model if she had implants. It's not allowed.

eww those things are gross.. adriana's LIPS are natural.. c'mon .. it's the way they fill the lips in to give diff looks.. anyway adriana probably has real breasts.. padding... tight straps... all contribute to a much much bigger look

eww those things are gross.. adriana's LIPS are natural.. c'mon .. it's the way they fill the lips in to give diff looks.. anyway adriana probably has real breasts.. padding... tight straps... all contribute to a much much bigger look

Oh definitely...I'm a C-cup and can easily make myself look like a D with push up bras (VS bras!)

No i dont think Adriana has Collagen injections

Ive seen images of her young with a really great pout

Ive found that as ive gotten older my lips have gotten bigger

I would love nothing more than natural big lips

Very gorgeous i think

Mine arnt huge theyre just sort of middle

But seriously Jessica Alba !

I watched Dark Angle for the very first time the other day and they were hugeee

I think theyre way bigger than Angelina's

Has anyone seen the poster of Alexander the film with Angelina?

She looks incredible !

I was like woah who is that ....

I just looked at that site. You know it isn't really fair to compare those pictures because in the first one she is facing straight ahead and in the other one she has her head tilted back (you can see up her nose); your top lip can easily look twice the size it normally is when you tilt your head back.