Bellazon

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Stromboli1

I hope studios listened to that interview, I hope he never gets another job with an existing IP. Just make new movies without any ties to IPs.

Well he's not getting a Star Wars Trilogy, but Lucasfilm doesn't have the testicular fortitude to announce it though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We've been knowing for years that Mark didn't like Rian and Kathleen's mediocre movie. :thumbs_up: Now that it's been 3+ years, the Mouse probably cares less about it (and I think the geniuses at Mickey's probably ended up understanding that this movie is mediocre... their brains are just slower than the average functioning ones :nicole:)

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

:hiro:

Let's hope Darth Kennedy and her goons will lose. And let's hope we'll never see Darth Rian again :nicole:

Filoni is my master now.

Talking a bit about Solo, I enjoyed it. It was a good popcorn movie, and as Hubs and I saw quite a bit of the EU in it. Which is always appreciated.

Some, ok, quite a few liberties were  taken here and there.

I thought that Solo got shafted when Daff Kennedy decided it needed to be a May release, instead of December. Because we all know that it shouldn’t have been released during the time of The Avengers steamrolling everything else then. 

And we also be dubbed Rogue One a popcorn movie and was worth it to see Vader being Vader. 

16 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Filoni is my master now.

Talking a bit about Solo, I enjoyed it. It was a good popcorn movie, and as Hubs and I saw quite a bit of the EU in it. Which is always appreciated.

Some, ok, quite a few liberties were  taken here and there.

I thought that Solo got shafted when Daff Kennedy decided it needed to be a May release, instead of December. Because we all know that it shouldn’t have been released during the time of The Avengers steamrolling everything else then. 

And we also be dubbed Rogue One a popcorn movie and was worth it to see Vader being Vader. 

Solo was good. We made a thread for it too! I think it didn't take of because many people were pissed after TLJ.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/70469-solo-a-star-wars-story-2018/

Rogue one was alright, even if it retcons (and alters) many parts of the EU (like the fact that Kyle Katarn originally stole the death star plans).

PS: Filoni is awesome, but Disney is trash. These dummies fired Gina Carano, because she didn't bend the knee when the twitter mobs wanted to force her to add her pronouns in her bio. I'm disgusted by this cancel culture and it makes new casualties every day. :/   American entertainment is self-destructing.

I've heard that Rian wants to come back.:rofl:  This would be the stupidest move for Disney, but then again, they did the biggest mistake when they fired Gina, so everything is possible. :ninja: 

In the end:

“They Can’t Cancel Us If We Don’t Let Them”

1e7829fb38b5d1958274f3b7e78a980d.gif

• 1 month later...

@Enrico_sw @Stromboli1

this is the wrong place to put this, but I feel it is appropriate. 

I  be watched/listened to Bill Maher’s show last night. The one with Sharon Osbourne. 

They talk about her being fired at the Talk. They talked about the woke and cancel culture and it was stuff we’ve been trying to say all along about it. 

His panel discussion was enlightening as well.

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

@Enrico_sw @Stromboli1

this is the wrong place to put this, but I feel it is appropriate. 

I  be watched/listened to Bill Maher’s show last night. The one with Sharon Osbourne. 

They talk about her being fired at the Talk. They talked about the woke and cancel culture and it was stuff we’ve been trying to say all along about it. 

His panel discussion was enlightening as well.

Sounds interesting. Do you have the link of the video?

• 7 months later...