Bellazon

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Stromboli1

21 hours ago, Michael* said:

Love it. Wait, does this mean we can't refer to Return of the Jedi as simply 'Jedi' any more? :laugh:

I tend to use the episode numbers, probably because I'm lazy.

The big question about The Last Jedi for me is will Kylo cut Rey's hand off at the end?  :D

14 hours ago, jkjk said:

I tend to use the episode numbers, probably because I'm lazy.

The big question about The Last Jedi for me is will Kylo cut Rey's hand off at the end?  :D

I think I'm going to go with 'Ewok Finale' from now on. :rofl: 

I do like that they've gone for a kind of Last Samurai vibe with the new title, where Jedi could refer to either a singular or plural noun. Adds a dash of mystery to the proceedings, which is never a bad thing. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Man, now I want Judi Dench in a Star Wars movie. Not to mention every other movie. :laugh:

Lovely to see Daisy Ridley back on Instagram though, even if it is via someone else's account. Daisy's was one of the most optimistic and positive IG feeds I've ever seen, celebrity or otherwise. The fact that she was driven away by trolls is just another example of why we can’t have nice things. :realmad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It feels like the hype machine has kicked into gear quite early, although that might just be because Rogue One is still so fresh in the memory. Regardless, I'm properly amped for this. :chicken:

On the evidence of what we've seen so far, the dynamic between Luke and Rey is a lot less Yoda-esque than I'd expected. Should be fascinating to find out one way or the other. :yes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...