Bellazon

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Stromboli1

22 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Don't forget the SJWs that attack them too.

Yes and as always with these SJW bullies, when you disagree with them, they cry (spoiled kids are the worst bullies) and they call you a ***ist (you can replace *** by anything, the goal of this word being to dehumanize you and negate your right to speak).

SJWs are the worst. It's because of their rants that movie makers massively instil politics in their movies.

#FandomMenace :Angel:

15 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes and as always with these SJW bullies, when you disagree with them, they cry (spoiled kids are the worst bullies) and they call you a ***ist (you can replace *** by anything, the goal of this word being to dehumanize you and negate your right to speak).

SJWs are the worst. It's because of their rants that movie makers massively instil politics in their movies.

#FandomMenace :Angel:

Entertainment idiots and politicians think there are a lot of SJWs that will support a new revenue cash flow/voting base, when in actuality SJWs don't support and buy anything. It's just a small vocal majority of idiots on the Twitter machine.

• 2 weeks later...

:rofl: (I love this little bee, their parodies are so good)

https://babylonbee.com/news/jj-abrams-reveals-rey-died-years-ago-and-dreamed-the-sequel-trilogy-while-on-an-island-in-purgatory

JJ Abrams Reveals Whole Sequel Trilogy Was Just A Dream Rey Had While On Some Kind Of Island In Purgatory

7 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I love this video and it makes more sense than the movie... :laugh:

Rose Tico is definitely an undercover mole from the First Order :rofl:

I really like this guy. I’ve seen some of his other vids and he can be spot on with his “analysis” of movies, etc.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:44 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Uhhh, didn’t I mention somewhere something similar? 
It’s all a bad dream of Luke’s?

Yes I get the huge Lost references in the headline. 😆

9 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Uhhh, didn’t I mention somewhere something similar? 
It’s all a bad dream of Luke’s?

Yes I get the huge Lost references in the headline. 😆

Yep, you did, I remember it!

If the Babylon Bee's articles were real news, the world would be much funnier than it is  :laugh:

This one is pretty funny too

https://babylonbee.com/news/rian-johnson-to-direct-mr-rogers-sequel-where-hes-just-bitter-old-man-who-doesnt-believe-in-all-that-be-kind-to-your-neighbor-crap-anymore

On 12/15/2019 at 8:28 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Yep, you did, I remember it!

If the Babylon Bee's articles were real news, the world would be much funnier than it is  :laugh:

This one is pretty funny too

https://babylonbee.com/news/rian-johnson-to-direct-mr-rogers-sequel-where-hes-just-bitter-old-man-who-doesnt-believe-in-all-that-be-kind-to-your-neighbor-crap-anymore

The site reminds me of some of the Onion’s news way back when.

• 1 month later...

Mark's situation reminds me of when they cast and started work on Interview With a Vampire, Anne Rice was VERY vocal for a long time.

Then the "powers that be" made her change her words and she came out right before the premier she started saying that Antonio and Tom were cast "perfectly". 

:c025:

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2020 at 5:10 AM, CandleVixen said:

Mark's situation reminds me of when they cast and started work on Interview With a Vampire, Anne Rice was VERY vocal for a long time.

Then the "powers that be" made her change her words and she came out right before the premier she started saying that Antonio and Tom were cast "perfectly". 

:c025:

I don't remember the story around the making of the movie, but Antonio and Tom were pretty good in the movie, weren't they? What didn't she like in the movie?

On 2/27/2020 at 4:25 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I don't remember the story around the making of the movie, but Antonio and Tom were pretty good in the movie, weren't they? What didn't she like in the movie?

It had to do a lot with her choices for Lestat and Armande were not who was cast. 

If you’ve read the novels, Armande is a curly haired, Italian cherub in looks. Something that Antonio certainly isn’t! But he did well. 

And Lestat was at least 6’2, thin and more wiry in stature. Tom got the arrogance almost spot on. The rest fell flat for me. 

And there was the quagmire of The Queen of the Dammed miscasting. 

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

That guy is disgusting. He is so pretentious and egocentric. :banghead:

Respecting billions of people doesn't matter as long as he's having a ball. Screw you, Rian.