Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

she looks so good ! and eventhough her body is a lot better than most ther models, i don't think she really looks fatter on the runway... i don't understand why she's only done two shows so far <_<

becoz other shows were tacky :yuckky: , tho it's sad she wasn't at Proenza and Oscar de la Renta ones

she looks so good ! and eventhough her body is a lot better than most ther models, i don't think she really looks fatter on the runway... i don't understand why she's only done two shows so far <_<

becoz other shows were tacky :yuckky: , tho it's sad she wasn't at Proenza and Oscar de la Renta ones

haha those are the ones i was talking about :p

i really hope she'll do michael kors, zac posen, donna karan, chado ralph rucci, maybe ana sui and ralph lauren... and it would be awesome to see her for calvin klein but i doubt it...

haha those are the ones i was talking about :p

i really hope she'll do michael kors, zac posen, donna karan, chado ralph rucci, maybe ana sui and ralph lauren... and it would be awesome to see her for calvin klein but i doubt it...

J. MENDEL, BADGLEY MISCHKA and CHADO RALPH RUCCI would be awesome too :wub:

oh right i forgot about badgley mischka !!! i want her to do it :woot: she opened their show last season so the HAVE to book her !!! about J.Mendel... i wasn't sure she ever did that show but it sounds familiar so i guess it should be on the list as well :shifty: carlos miele aussi but i'm not sure she's a regular of his show :ninja:

yeah but she's usually more a milan/paris girl anyways so there's still hope... and there are a few shows she usually does in NY that are coming in the next day... so no need to worry now :p i'm just mad at marc jacobs for not casting eugenia and having so many ugly girls in his show this season :ninja:

How come designers (Proenza Schouler, Narciso Rodriguez, Marc Jacobs, Behnaz Sarafpour, Oscar de la Renta I'm talking about you :knives:) have litteraly shunned Eugenia?

With a few exceptions, they're using these horrible new models most of whom I've never seen before. No Daria (God knows why) no Isabeli (guess it's because she's having a baby) no Gisele (unfortunately retiered). Izabel, Natasha, Gemma, Snejana, Lily and CO are all cool but what's happened to Miss. Volodina? :ermm:

She looks as beautiful as ever and NO I don't see any weight gain. All I see is a gorgeous face and insanely hot feminine silhouette. What are these dumb-ass designers thinking?! I know the job of a model is to be as thin as a clothing rack, but Eugenia can WORK IT and works it damn well. She's an ultimate pro so what reason is there to leave her out? I just don't get it.

She owns her look and clothes look unbelievable on her body. If you want to sell something shouldn't you make it look as presentable and enticing as possible? i.e. Eugenia + clothes = $$$$ ...and lots of it.

What gives?

Daria didn't even have a showcard, so don't blame the designers on Daria's absence. If she's walking this season, it's probably for Chanel and that's it.

:blink: So to walk a season it's necessary to have a showcard? I thought Daria wasn't walking cause of another break or whatever. In my opinion her status is so huge that she could easily walk all the runways of the world without any card. Her name is her ticket but then again, what do I know? :cain:

i think OriginalSin meant that she didn't plan on walking hence her agency didn't make a showcard for her... even the supermodels have showcards if they're walking :p and rumour has it daria would walk for chanel. Maybe it's in her contract since she's been their campaign girl for a few seasons now...

back to eugenia: she's stunning in your avi, which show is it ?

and bad news... she didn't walk for J.Mendel and apparently she didn't walk either for Badgley Mischka :(