Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

hey volodinians, guess who bought the Saks fifth avenue catalog and is gonna provide HQ's of the gorgeous eugenia for you all ? yep, that's me :neo2: and you'd better like the pics when i get the mag and scan it cos it was REALLY expensive :| :p

on a semi-related note, i've scanned 10 of the pronovias (not the new pics, the ones from the 2006 collection ) pics, they're awesome i'll post them tonight if i can edit them :shifty:

hey volodinians, guess who bought the Saks fifth avenue catalog and is gonna provide HQ's of the gorgeous eugenia for you all ? yep, that's me :neo2: and you'd better like the pics when i get the mag and scan it cos it was REALLY expensive :| :p

on a semi-related note, i've scanned 10 of the pronovias (not the new pics, the ones from the 2006 collection ) pics, they're awesome i'll post them tonight if i can edit them :shifty:

that's cool Ben :neo2:, we appreciate your huge contribution to this thread/..really :wub: CAn't wait to see Pronovis, btw your siggy is :drool:

btw I am looking throgh the new collections, and I feel so sad there is no model who can strike me as much as Eugenia, I am afraid there have never been and will never be such a gorgeous model as her, what will I do when she retires :cry: . There is no one like her, I think she is my all-time favourite model, nobody can even compare with her :wub:

Very happy to hear that Ben. I'm guessing those are the new Pronovias pics in your avi and sig and all I can say is WOW. Really beautiful. ;)

Although it's from the old catalogue, this is one of my favorite pictures post-3891-1158439070_thumb.jpg (too bad it's so small! <_< )

that's cool Ben :neo2:, we appreciate your huge contribution to this thread/..really :wub: CAn't wait to see Pronovis, btw your siggy is :drool:

btw I am looking throgh the new collections, and I feel so sad there is no model who can strike me as much as Eugenia, I am afraid there have never been and will never be such a gorgeous model as her, what will I do when she retires :cry: . There is no one like her, I think she is my all-time favourite model, nobody can even compare with her :wub:

:hug: :hug:

i agree with eugenia... she's my all time favourite as well and nobody strikes me as much as she does but i quite like some newcomers like Darla Baker and Anna Mariya Urajevskaya (another russian, whose name i can never get right without checking on supermodels.nil :p ) i think they have some gorgeous/dramatic potential so i'm waiting to see more... Eugenia will always remain #1 though :p and i don't think she'll retire that soon, this year has been pretty good for her :yes:

Very happy to hear that Ben. I'm guessing those are the new Pronovias pics in your avi and sig and all I can say is WOW. Really beautiful. ;)

Although it's from the old catalogue, this is one of my favorite pictures post-3891-1158439070_thumb.jpg (too bad it's so small! <_< )

thank you ! :)

i will scan than pic so it will be big :p it's one of my favourite as well (it's the third small pic in my siggy). The pics in the catalog are more golden-ish than the pic you posted though :p

and thx for the pics :flower: