Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

i have them bigger but i'm not at home right now... but i'm sure they're somewhere in that thread already :p

uhm... i went through the whole thread after having recognized her beauty.... not sure if i have ever seen them bigger, i would REALLY appreciate it if you repost them :laugh:

she wasn't at JPG, was she ? :ermm:

I dunno, not all the pics are out yet, but you know this season JPG is so horrible that I even think it's not bad if she don't wear any of these "creatios"

btw sinstinker from TFS has met Eugenia. And she said that Zhenya is such a beautiful, kind, sweet, gentle and wonderful person and also shared this pic

post-2044-1159898550_thumb.jpg

wow that pic is wonderful ! damn i wanna go to Paris and meet her <_<

About JPG... i like his collection :p and i saw you don't like Balenciaga either... i think their collection is awesome as well :woot: it certainly wouldn't hurt to see eugenia on their catwalks :ninja:

wow that pic is wonderful ! damn i wanna go to Paris and meet her <_<

About JPG... i like his collection :p and i saw you don't like Balenciaga either... i think their collection is awesome as well :woot: it certainly wouldn't hurt to see eugenia on their catwalks :ninja:

I wanna come to Paris too :laugh:

you saw? :shifty: I really don't like Balenciaga and JPG this season, I prefer wearable cloth