Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

:)

here is my current wallpaper btw :ninja:

post-2553-1155845473_thumb.jpg

may I say you wrote Евгеня instead of Евгения :laugh: ;) :ninja:

can anyone tell me what the article says? i love reading articles about her. but if it's not in english, um, i can't read it. :laugh: :wave:

i remember this one time i had to go to an online translation website to read an article about her. and i barely understood it. to think i used three different sites. definitely lost in translation. :whistle:

I already posted my translation here. But if you don't find it, I'll post it again

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Allure Sep. 2006 Beauty Reporter

posted by Tasty at WFT

thank you! :drool: but I should say she looks soooo weird, even not like herself :blink:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Allure Sep. 2006 Beauty Reporter

posted by Tasty at WFT

thank you! :drool: but I should say she looks soooo weird, even not like herself :blink:

thx for the pic !!! :p

tanya: i think she looks weird when you look at the thumbnail but once you enlarge the pic she looks good imo :idk:

I think tatiana is a really hot name :wub:

and those pics are so cute ! :hehe:

OMG Tanya you're quite the video finder :laugh: i'm so happy to see some much stuff with eugenia, looks like it's a good period for her :clap: how can i watch the full vid though ? :mellow: the search function doesn't work for me on ftv so i can't access the vid :( can you upload when you download it, if you plan on doing so ? thanks :hug:

I think tatiana is a really hot name :wub:

and those pics are so cute ! :hehe:

OMG Tanya you're quite the video finder :laugh: i'm so happy to see some much stuff with eugenia, looks like it's a good period for her :clap: how can i watch the full vid though ? :mellow: the search function doesn't work for me on ftv so i can't access the vid :( can you upload when you download it, if you plan on doing so ? thanks :hug:

thanx, I love it too :p

sure, I will upload. Now I am capturing Natalia's new old clip and than I will download Eugenia's clip. The function doesn't work for me either for some days already. Eugenia's video is in First face (second page)

just watched it... GORGEOUS :o my fav vid of her ! it's a shame she doesn't talk but my god !!!! backstage at [edited to keep the surprise :whistle: ] ... her eyes were so piercing, her face so perfect :wub: I definitely love her :heart: thanks again tanya !

downloaded.

Ben, can you download video from ftv yourself or you want me to upload it?

she didn't talk again. :cry: Is it so hard to say just a few words? Why do they never interview her, I think she is really intelligent, why not to ask her some questions...but no... :( there are so many vids with Natasha talking and only 2 with Eugenia's voice, it's unfair...

anyway I must say she looks increadible...really...I couldn't believe my eyes, especially when she is at the BS, so beautiful, it hurts :wub:

I made some screen caps

post-2044-1155944558_thumb.gif

post-2044-1155944693_thumb.gif

post-2044-1155944764_thumb.gif

post-2044-1155944950_thumb.gif

post-2044-1155944975_thumb.gif

post-2044-1155944997_thumb.gif

post-2044-1155945015_thumb.gif

post-2044-1155945092_thumb.gif

downloaded.

Ben, can you download video from ftv yourself or you want me to upload it?

she didn't talk again. :cry: Is it so hard to say just a few words? Why do they never interview her, I think she is really intelligent, why not to ask her some questions...but no... :( there are so many vids with Natasha talking and only 2 with Eugenia's voice, it's unfair...

anyway I must say she looks increadible...really...I couldn't believe my eyes, especially when she is at the BS, so beautiful, it hurts :wub:

I made some screen caps

^ i'm a member so i can donwload the vids, thanks for asking :flower:

i agree with you about the interview... Bianca Balti has a first face ss06 much longer than eugenia's and in which she talks a lot.... ok she's new but she's much less successful ! natasha usually talks a lot too in her videos.

and yes, she was so beautiful backstage ! my favourite is McQueen: pale skin, piercing eyes... gorgeous ! gorgeous as well at valentino and vuitton :wub: