Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

haha thank you, continue doing that :laugh:

I will :laugh: Thanks for the video, it's lovely :wub:

you're welcome :p

are you talking about YaniHartonen? coz it was his video that i saw with the translation. :wave:

i haven't seen tanya's though. i'll try to check it out. :blush:

check it, I posted it on the previous page

Cute

indeed :blush:

thank you!

Zhenya have a new ed in the Vogue Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my eyes! :woot:

I'm pretty sure I saw Eugenia on a Diesel eyewear ad, does anybody have that pic??

I haven't seen the pic, but as far as I know she didn't get Diesel campaign for the current ss07 season

The ad may not be of this season, it can be any season ;) well next time I go to the mall I'll take a picture for you to see and confirm if it's Eugenia :p

i'm currently watching the film about her with the translation .. some thoughts ..

* wow, she's damn beautiful in the pics/clips. :blush:

* the line about her being one of the richest women in russia reminds me of carmen kass, who is the self-proclaimed richest woman in estonia. at least zhenya's claim is from forbes. :laugh:

* one contract gave her a million dollars?! my guess: the valentino (V) ad. am i right? i wonder why they bleeped it though. the first million in 2002 is most likely thanks to gucci. although that really was her breakout year.

* she has a flat in paris and in moscow. and she bought a flat in kazan for her parents. so who lives in moscow? but she did say that she lives between paris and new york. oh well. that's some awesome life. :whistle:

thanks for the video tanya! and i must say, good translation. you did better than the other guy. :clap:

will patiently wait for the second and third parts. :wave:

i'm currently watching the film about her with the translation .. some thoughts ..

* wow, she's damn beautiful in the pics/clips. :blush:

* the line about her being one of the richest women in russia reminds me of carmen kass, who is the self-proclaimed richest woman in estonia. at least zhenya's claim is from forbes. :laugh:

* one contract gave her a million dollars?! my guess: the valentino (V) ad. am i right? i wonder why they bleeped it though. the first million in 2002 is most likely thanks to gucci. although that really was her breakout year.

* she has a flat in paris and in moscow. and she bought a flat in kazan for her parents. so who lives in moscow? but she did say that she lives between paris and new york. oh well. that's some awesome life. :whistle:

thanks for the video tanya! and i must say, good translation. you did better than the other guy. :clap:

will patiently wait for the second and third parts. :wave:

Cool facts! :)