Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

my pleasure :)

I tried to upload it on youtube but it's a wrong format for this site. I think we should wait when Taben or smb else will convert this video

i tried to do it too. but it has to be in a .mov or .mpg file format. i'm rallying some friends to help me in coverting it. then upload to youtube. but if you guys can covert it, please? :wave:

so she really wasn't on the valentino haute couture show? that's too bad. i believe he's always like her.

sorry if repost...it's just sooo beautiful...my top 1 & 2 together...

:wub: :kiss: :wub:

bc3f58e9.jpg

this is probably old news but the two of them are really close coz according to a natasha interview...they roomed together in Paris for the fashion week...

Edited by ennaid

bc3f58e9.jpg

this is probably old news but the two of them are really close coz according to a natasha interview...they roomed together in Paris for the fashion week...

Ugh Euginia ruins the picture!

But natasha looks good as always!

bc3f58e9.jpg

Ugh Euginia ruins the picture!

But natasha looks good as always!

i think you've been asked to stop bashing eugenia, haven't you ? if you don't like her just stop visiting her thread, that's what i did with izabel goulart

OMG Tanya i love you !!! i couldn't believe she did not land ANY campaign this season ! i'm so happy for her (eventhough it's the first time i ever hear of that brand) and for me because it means more eugenia :shifty: the pic is blurry but she seems gorgeous ! can't wait to see a decent pic and to make it my new avi :woot: :clap:

Thx again :hug:

OMG Tanya i love you !!! i couldn't believe she did not land ANY campaign this season ! i'm so happy for her (eventhough it's the first time i ever hear of that brand) and for me because it means more eugenia :shifty: the pic is blurry but she seems gorgeous ! can't wait to see a decent pic and to make it my new avi :woot: :clap:

Thx again :hug:

aw glad you liked it Ben :wub: , I think she looks very gorgeous in this ad even though this Elie Tahari means nothing for me too.... only as a brand for Zhenya (Previous season the face was Missy Rayder) :laugh: I even wanted to order Elie's catalogue, but it's available only in US :o . So I am waiting for scans and updates on ET's site

bc3f58e9.jpg

aww .. they both look beautiful! although i'm more of a eugenia fan.

i also like natasha .. hmm .. i like em eastern european models: eugenia, hana, natalia, KK, natasha, marija, etc. good thing i have that vanity fair mag that featured these models. i like almost all of them! except carmen. sorry. :blush:

they roomed together in paris for fashion week? i thought eugenia lived in paris? so natasha stayed with her? but according to her myspace her location is new york .. hee .. just picking on small details .. :whistle: :wave:

Edited by hanie