Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Thanx Emilia!! This one is too cute!

post-3240-1146243541_thumb.jpg

Is that her bf in the other pic?

which pic are you talking about ? in the 3rd pic of the 2nd row it's Will Chalker and in the 3rd pic of the 3rd row i think they're just hair stylists, make up artists or the likes... i have a pic of her and her b/f i'll see if i can find it...

here you go

post-2553-1146247974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Taben

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm new here and just posting pics of Eugenia for Biotherm.

She's truly the most beautiful model around today. So graceful and alluring. Unlike anyone else. And those eyes...so beautiful!!!

A few weeks ago while walking through the cosmetics department at my local mall I remember seeing a huge poster of Eugenia in the Biotherm section.

I couldn't find anything online (as to pictures, scans, or whatever) all I could find was a tiny pic of her on Biotherm's site.

post-3891-1146368590_thumb.jpg

post-3891-1146368613_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have any larger photos for this campaign?

Thanks!!!

Edited by volodina_rox

Oh my damn !! i assume those are a spring summer 2006 campaign ?? wow she looks stunning :wub: thx so much for the news and pics and welcome on BZ, we need more and more Eugenia fans :laugh:

Thx again, those pics are awesome :D

In my opinion i Think She is Ugly! Yes actual Ugly in the full mening of the word...Never liked her i don't kno what u guys find do much in her...But that is My own opinion..

I don't even want to see her wit no make ip she'll be even more scary :ninja:

I uploaded 88 HQ backstage images here. The images are from various events and some have been posted, but some haven't so enjoy either way. I've been working on this for a couple of days and just now got it done so enjoy. :) I will be doing this for other models eventually.

I uploaded 88 HQ backstage images here. The images are from various events and some have been posted, but some haven't so enjoy either way. I've been working on this for a couple of days and just now got it done so enjoy. :) I will be doing this for other models eventually.

:hug: :clap:

In my opinion i Think She is Ugly! Yes actual Ugly in the full mening of the word...Never liked her i don't kno what u guys find do much in her...But that is My own opinion..

thx for your nice and useful participation to that thread :D

thx for your nice and useful participation to that thread :D

:rofl:

Those pics are great, Lullaby :) Thanks