Bellazon

Star Wars

worshipper pa

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Considering the budget used in filming this film,

this movie is much better than Star Wars.

http://www.mymoviefest.com/movies/396.html

that video totally whooped Star Wars regardless of money spent!! that's pretty cool. (Y)

the last Star Wars relied totally upon its insane graphics. General Grievous was quite possibly the crappest character in the history of the universe. the plot and acting sucked totally. BOOOOOOO!!!!

once more so many inconsistencies in the Star Wars universe <_<

General Grievous is amazing! So photorealistic! Fantastic job from ILM! :)

maybe he looks good but as a character he sucks dong! . . . his fighting robots are even more moronic.

the last films have been wholly unsatisfactory. there's not plot, just graphics. they suck!!! george lucas sucks!!! a nematode worm could have come up with a better plot and could have done a better job.

maybe he looks good but as a character he sucks dong! . . . his fighting robots are even more moronic.

the last films have been wholly unsatisfactory. there's not plot, just graphics. they suck!!! george lucas sucks!!! a nematode worm could have come up with a better plot and could have done a better job.

Please calm down man! It is an increadible complex movie and it takes time to understand why it is the best movie ever. George Lucas is an artist, he does not need to make every character "cool" the way YOU find things cool. No plot? Man, that is a cliche when you have been too narrow-minded to understand something complex or different. Be smart and realise Star Wars is about learning what is cool.

Please calm down man! It is an increadible complex movie and it takes time to understand why it is the best movie ever. George Lucas is an artist, he does not need to make every character "cool" the way YOU find things cool. No plot? Man, that is a cliche when you have been too narrow-minded to understand something complex or different. Be smart and realise Star Wars is about learning what is cool.

1. i am calm

2. i did understand it and it sucked wookie dong

3. george lucas sucks. he has sold off star wars.

4. general grievous is a load of crap. his name sucks, his history sucks, his part in the film sucks, his robots suck. i ceremoniously spit on him . . .

5. star wars isn't complex in the slightest. i do understand the plots and the films that episode was based on the graphics not on a proper contiguous story-line. also a load of junk was just chucked in to try and make other stuff make sense. it failed spectacularly though and resulted in unparalleled crapiness . . . . BOOOOOOO!!!!!

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Clearly not movies for your taste, watch something else. There must be movies you find good.

i used to like the originals but the last two in particular have sucked sooooooo bad . . . . george lucas and star wars have lost the post, both literally and metaphorically.

yeas, there are many superior films. :)

why is star wars supposedly good then?

if you are serious then please give me a bullet pointed response justifying its superiority to other films . . .

I could keep a lecture about that.

"Star Wars is about the vision of the greatest genius in the history of cinema executed as well as possible".

Watch the documentaries on Star Wars DVD sets.

why is star wars supposedly good then?

if you are serious then please give me a bullet pointed response justifying its superiority to other films . . .

I could keep a lecture about that.

"Star Wars is about the vision of the greatest genius in the history of cinema executed as well as possible".

Watch the documentaries on Star Wars DVD sets.

clearly you are not being serious.

that quote proves shit. you have added nothing to this discussion and have in no way backed up your claim that Star Wars is good.

clearly you have no leg to stand on.

that quote proves shit. you have added nothing to this discussion and have in no way backed up your claim that Star Wars is good.

I have strong legs to stand on, I just don't want to spend days to write long lectures about some movies. That's why I asked you to see those documentaries, whould save a lot of time.

- The music alone makes them 5 stars movies (John Williams is a genius)

- Concept art. 100.000 (!) pages of concept art is nothing when we talk about Star Wars.

- Attention to details; everything is finetuned to perfection.

- Originality.

- Lack of compromises. It's 100% George's vision, not commercial shit.

- The of the art Special EFX.

- Story. Timeless!

I have strong legs to stand on, I just don't want to spend days to write long lectures about some movies. That's why I asked you to see those documentaries, whould save a lot of time.

- The music alone makes them 5 stars movies (John Williams is a genius)

- Concept art. 100.000 (!) pages of concept art is nothing when we talk about Star Wars.

- Attention to details; everything is finetuned to perfection.

- Originality.

- Lack of compromises. It's 100% George's vision, not commercial shit.

- The of the art Special EFX.

- Story. Timeless!

music - if i want good music then i'll buy a CD. overplaying of the original music has made the music cliched and has resulted in it being major suckage.

concept art - who gives a toss? :blink: i want to watch a film not look at concept art. if i want art then i'll buy a comic book or go to an art gallery.

attention to details - so many inconsistencies both in terms of plot and filming. for a list from just the last film check 'dis: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/goofs

originality - sci-fi eh? what do we have here? Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, etc. many of this genre. anyone can make up crazy little space stories.

lack of compromises - Lucas sold out a long time ago. look at the official Star Wars books. what a joke!!! they killed of Chewbacca, wtf???!!!! also look at all the merchandise.

special effects - if that is one of the reason's why you watch a film then i pity you. i'd rather watch a film which has rubbish props and a low budget but has a semi-decent storyline than the latest Star Wars film which effectively was graphics with no storyline.

story - as Neo said "can be deciphered by a 5 year old". it is a totally clich

music - if i want good music then i'll buy a CD. overplaying of the original music has made the music cliched and has resulted in it being major suckage.

concept art - who gives a toss? :blink: i want to watch a film not look at concept art. if i want art then i'll but a comic book or got to an art gallery.

attention to details - so many inconsistencies both in terms of plot and filming. for a list from just the last film check 'dis: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/goofs

originality - sci-fi eh? what do we have here? Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, etc. many of this genre. anyone can make up crazy little space stories.

lack of compromises - Lucas sold out a long time ago. look at the official Star Wars books. what a joke!!! they killed of Chewbacca, wtf???!!!! also look at all the merchandise.

special effects - if that is one of the reason's why you watch a film then i pity you. i'd rather watch a film which has rubbish props and a low budget but has a semi-decent storyline than the latest Star Wars film which effectively was graphics with no storyline.

story - as Neo said "can be deciphered by a 5 year old". it is a totally clich