Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

Just now, SympathysSilhouette said:

Who knocked her up? She's one of the few models I'm actually curious about the husband/boyfriend, due to her past statements.

This guy:

https://www.instagram.com/jameskirkham/?hl=en

What did she say? 

I haven't seen Jessica Hart in a very long time.  She looks older and not how I remember.

lol in that get up and with that man she looks like she lives in a trailer 

123531700_352895412655148_76491551414752118731752_742889406560326_68838875784953122090550_3801351509897255_1591785025024

I WOKE UP LIKE THIS 😬 Thanks to @firstresponsepregnancy I was able to confirm (twice😉) that @jameskirkham and I are officially PREGNANT. We’re so super duper excited about this awesome news, especially at this time and amongst the mainly bleak news out there. What a blessing. We’re so unbelievably grateful and happy! It makes me think deeply about all the other mothers to-be out there at the moment that are struggling with access to doctors and healthcare at this time.

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

This guy:

https://www.instagram.com/jameskirkham/?hl=en

What did she say? 

I haven't seen Jessica Hart in a very long time.  She looks older and not how I remember.

It's many years ago but she did an interview once where she was asked if she would ever date a regular Joe (some other model was dating a carpenter or something at the time which was something of a story).

Her answer was more or less a strongly worded "fuck no!", adding that no "regular joe" should expect to have a chance, not just with her but with models in general.

And that she expected a certain level of success and looks from any guy she would consider dating.

She got a tiny bit of grief for that (which was stupid) and I even think she was made to come back on her words a bit (I'm guessing by her publicist or agent).

I always kind of appreciated her honesty in that moment. But it also made me curious to find out who she would end up settling down with!