Bellazon

Jensen Ackles
Thumbnail

avadakedavra

^ :laugh: ... post it :mellow: :shifty:

I have a funny one too :p

"I'm not wearing underwear today!!!!" :pinch: :laugh:

have you guys heard him sing before?

I have so been abusing my poor Jensen.. been spending too much time in the other threads.. And oh how much I missed..

I like that video with him singing the best your_forever... though I don't think that was the best quality for the song ... do you?

And thanks for the funny video Penny I adore that movie.

I will verify my findings again Forever... but photoshopped? I can't say I care much...

it is trully a good one.. and I likey.. I will have to go for a hunt for the real Jensen.

I am glad to hear you like the show Supernatural, Penny.. I really like his character as well.. I guess I pay attention to his acting anyway. :brows:

i posted the funny a page back, i think you posted right as i posted mine so you prob didnt see it.

mmmm jensen going commando

the song is silly funny... but it also makes you think... loloololoolol

and his singing aint bad! his country boy comes out when he sings, BIG TIME

I have so been abusing my poor Jensen.. been spending too much time in the other threads.. And oh how much I missed..

I like that video with him singing the best your_forever... though I don't think that was the best quality for the song ... do you?

I will verify my findings again Forever... but photoshopped? I can't say I care much...

it is trully a good one.. and I likey.. I will have to go for a hunt for the real Jensen.

I am glad to hear you like the show Supernatural, Penny.. I really like his character as well.. I guess I pay attention to his acting anyway. :brows:

glad u liked the clip... so the movie's already been released. good to know, because from that clip

i wanna see it BAAAD

i just looked at some shirtless pics of our beloved J, and it prolly is photoshopped ~pout~

but it aint gonna stop me from using that pic as my wallpaper :brows:

and Azgirl, im pretty much addicted to the show now.. last week with the 'Ghostfacers' omg

classic... but it brought up something about this whole 'time limit' regarding dean...

im a little worried

my tivo's already set for tonight!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

<3333333333

glad u liked the clip... so the movie's already been released. good to know, because from that clip

i wanna see it BAAAD

i just looked at some shirtless pics of our beloved J, and it prolly is photoshopped ~pout~

and Azgirl, im pretty much addicted to the show now.. last week with the 'Ghostfacers' omg

classic... but it brought up something about this whole 'time limit' regarding dean...

im a little worried

<3333333333

I can't wait for Supernatural to come on tonight.. I love. I love...

Don't worry about the time limit for Dean(Jensen) Penny; trust me they can't get rid of his character..

Did you know he was on Smallville as Jason something.. can't remember last name I will post Pics next.. He also was on Dark angel... WOO gotta love Alba and Jensen in that..

Did anyone else find it funny thst his co-star (Jared) was Dean on the Gilmore Girls?

i wanna see it BAAAD

im a little worried

<3333333333

I can't wait for Supernatural to come on tonight.. I love. I love...

Don't worry about the time limit for Dean(Jensen) Penny; trust me they can't get rid of his character..

Did you know he was on Smallville as Jason something.. can't remember last name I will post Pics next.. He also was on Dark angel... WOO gotta love Alba and Jensen in that..

Did anyone else find it funny thst his co-star (Jared) was Dean on the Gilmore Girls?

hah!! thats right!!!!! so when you have a character on the wb/'cw.whatever and hes

hot and slightly troubled, you name him 'Dean' lololololol

see, i never kn ew he was on smallville either!!!

jeez, thats what i get for not watching the wb/cw!!!!!! :persuazn:

now i gotta find out where i can see old eps of smallville

youre right, they cant kill off dean on supernatural, but like a true

geek, i got all freaked lolololololol

beautiful pics of him, btw :drool: :sex:

and thanks for the vids,flo :heart:

I went looking for pics of the younger Jensen in Dark angel.. And found him to have been in Days of Our lives.. I hate that I missed that.. Damn jobs .. they get in the way of beauty... and from the scenes pics I've seen, I missed a lot of beauty....lol

I am anticipating a good show tonight..

I went looking for pics of the younger Jensen in Dark angel.. And found him to have been in Days of Our lives.. I hate that I missed that.. Damn jobs .. they get in the way of beauty... and from the scenes pics I've seen, I missed a lot of beauty....lol

I am anticipating a good show tonight..