Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, Kevork89 said:

Fucken hell the jumping editing in the segments is so awful. I didn't see the Pink looks because they were just cutting back and forth between girls and Bruno. It was way too much. I thought having only a few days to edit would be good but it's turned out worse.

and to think they had about 10 people editing

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Jo's follower count is going to skyrocket after this. She's coming across as super relatable, down to earth and grateful. People love that.

Love Jo, but her, "Imagine going to bed a normal model and then waking up an Angel" is not coming across as relatable at all and those are some of the first tweets I'm seeing on twitter. People are making fun of her 

Just now, Kevork89 said:

Fucken hell the jumping editing in the segments is so awful. I didn't see the Pink looks because they were just cutting back and forth between girls and Bruno. It was way too much. I thought having only a few days to edit would be good but it's turned out worse.

Cant decide if I prefer good outfits with shit editing, or shit outfits with good editing...

Just now, TKC said:

Let me know what happens when Adriana comes on.

I bet people in the US would actually be talking about this mess if she was the first model shown or something like that

This is why I hate that 3rd outfit is taken away. We only had short wait. :blah:

Just now, MB729 said:

Love Jo, but her, "Imagine going to bed a normal model and then waking up an Angel" is not coming across as relatable at all and those are some of the first tweets I'm seeing on twitter. People are making fun of her 

Yeah that part was pretty eyeroll worthy but I think the rest of it was sweet. 

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Fucken hell the jumping editing in the segments is so awful. I didn't see the Pink looks because they were just cutting back and forth between girls and Bruno. It was way too much. I thought having only a few days to edit would be good but it's turned out worse. Seriously I can't remember a look in Pink.

I couldn't agree more!

1 hour ago, BehatiPrincess said:

Oh great. A Hadid segment. 

the white chick one too? Come on bella looked and walked so fucking bad.

If those girls get a segment and adriana does not, I hope this show gets taken off of air. Because the level of ridiculousness that would be..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.