Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I'm excited for Gaga (although I don't like her that much) but what's up with VS and recycling artists? 

I really like Bruno Mars and The Weeknd and I think starboy and 24k magic are a good fit, but I'd rather see some new artists. 

And didn't bella skip last year because of Abel? Or am I wrong?

3 minutes ago, heychelsy said:

I'm excited for Gaga (although I don't like her that much) but what's up with VS and recycling artists? 

I really like Bruno Mars and The Weeknd and I think starboyband 24k magic are a good fit, but I'd rather see some new artists. 

And didn't bella skip last year because of Abel? Or am I wrong?

agree

i want to see gaga at the show, she's one of the recent music divas that were missing on the show along with beyoncé

and i loved the weeknd perfomance last year, but... it was last year. Like, Bruno is repeating, yes, but his performance was years ago not twice in a row like swift?? (well, no swift makes me happy)

2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

they started recycling segments and wings, now they do the same with the performers :rofl:

what's next? :rofl:

They will recycle the whole show one day :rofl: Prepare to see in 2022 : Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande and Hozier all performing the same song they did back in 2014, in London, with the same segments, outfits,... !!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.