Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

do you think it's the opening outfit??? I see red boots and a coat

580e342968e5d_ScreenShot2016-10-25at1_23_06AM.png.ce83e00e074100f8becd76fc46a5f63a.png

I think they may change, I mean last year everyone thought that Elsa was going to open the ShOW because her outfit was in first position but ultimately it's Behati was chosen. So we must wait

Just now, BIRDS said:

I think they may change, I mean last year everyone thought that Elsa was going to open the ShOW because her outfit was in first position but ultimately it's Behati was chosen. So we must wait

I agree, and Lais outfit is not that strong to open te whole show.

Also the photo I posted of Taylor and Stella in their looks you can only see the top. Looks like Taylor has a woolen bit on. Wouldn't be surprised to see her opening Pink again.

I think the openers will be

The Road Ahead - Elsa

Secret Angel - Adriana

Mountain Romance - Josephine

Pink Nation - Taylor

Dark Angel - Alessandra/Lily

Bright Night Angel - Jasmine

Now that we know Sara is closing Secret Angel which is the 2nd segment she most likely won't be opening the show.

1 minute ago, Marciotmello said:

The outfit would be good without the coat and with the lavender lingerie

I agree in the sketch it looks more flowy. Here it looks heavy. If they chopped it off a bit and made it less heavy I think it would look better. Also I really hope they keep the lavender lingerie. One of the main problems with these busy looks is that the lingerie never matches. Exotic Traveler was the prime example of this.

Sara's wings are gorgeous. :heart: I can't wait to see them completed and in motion.  

I'm actually a fan of Lais' look as well, coat included. The only bit I would change is the red wrap on her stomach, and remove it entirely but I agree with Kevork. I think it'll be great in motion and the lavender lingerie is much nicer with it. 

Zuri had her fitting as well today, and confirmed she has one look. 

Ju

this is the opening outfit

I see no wing, but there's a coat and there's a bra and something in the sketch belly and there's a pantie and red boots. I think it might be the opening look, but I don't believe it. Also, if its the opening look than it will be a bad opening! The outfit isn't opulent enough. But Id be happy for Lais!

wp_ss_20161031_0002.png

wp_ss_20161031_0003.png

I think the same of you guys, but they always add pieces and change colors and that's why I'm saying it... But anyway, I don't think it's the same outfit. The thing is that I can't find Lais' outfit whenever I look at the The Road Ahead sketches board, and this is the one that gets closer to her outfit

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.