Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Good point but from my observations there are more negative feelings towards Romee than the others. It seems like more people question why she is an Angel more so than the rest of them:idk: 

Romee's fine. At least people bother to express some feeling, albeit negative, towards Romee.. Not like with Kate G where hardly anybody was aware of her existence. :neo: 

11 minutes ago, cardigans said:

Ed's voice in this video sounds like it was shot outside due to the cars going by and just the general lack of echo in his voice, etc. And that video Victoria's Secret posted was shot outside as well, in what sounds like the same location, so my guess is that one of the girls in the video is wearing the Fantasy Bra.

I just realized what Ed say in that video and yeah you might me right ! But he is such a savage to announce that in front of the other 3 since they all have the same level of experience with VS, I get Romee's face now :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Rca said:

If this comment is true, Iza won't be attending VSFS this year :cry2:

Although most of the people here don't like her, I really love her and her sexy walk. Gonna miss her badly! 

IMG_6681.PNG

He meant the ANGELS line-up. Izabel isn't an Angel anymore; she can do the show if she was able to do the castings

1 minute ago, Rca said:

If this comment is true, Iza won't be attending VSFS this year :cry2:

Although most of the people here don't like her, I really love her and her sexy walk. Gonna miss her badly! 

IMG_6681.PNG

No, the comment is wrong, they are assuming she should have been in the press realease than only talks about the contracted girls (Angels and PINK)

8 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

It was shot on May 18th :o Damn these girls are good too have kept the secret that long !

Hi everyone! I've been reading bellazon for quite a while... I would just like to add that if it was shot in that date , sara is a possibility as well as those 4 girls since she joined them at the shoot and they all went to dinner afterwards 

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

He meant the ANGELS line-up. Izabel isn't an Angel anymore; she can do the show if she was able to do the castings

What make you think he meant only the angel line-up and not actually the entire cast? Ofc I know she's not an angel... o.o

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

No, the comment is wrong, they are assuming she should have been in the press realease than only talks about the contracted girls (Angels and PINK)

Ohh... I see! Thanks for explaining :smile: But I don't think she went to casting anyways, so...

1 minute ago, Rca said:

What make you think he meant only the angel line-up and not actually the entire cast? Ofc I know she's not an angel... o.o

Because the line-up on the press release is only the Angel line-up and it's not (even tho it would be AMAZING) the entire cast of the show, it's only 12 girls

4 minutes ago, Rca said:

Cause press release is made by VS and Iza has nothing to do with VS. The castings are happening today, so the only line-up we've got until now is the one with the Angels + Rachel and Zuri.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.