Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

20 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

damn you guys are good! 

So if that's Adriana that means that she will open the show? 

And if she opens the show it's most likely not to have the FB right?

Adriana would open Secret Angel which based on the board is the 2nd segment. The Road Ahead opens so assuming this is set in stone, which it never is, Adriana is not opening the show as of right now. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I think y'all need to stop being unrealistic and recognize that Candice and Behati gave birth a month ago and clearly have zero interest in getting show ready. 

This ^

I'm sick of reading people praying about their comeback, let the girls enjoy her babies :sad:

Spanish Vogue published one article mentioning that they were probable walking after a magic recovering after pregnancy

4 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

Jojo open maybe  the mountain romance?? with swarvski wing?:banghead::dry:

I Knew she work much with vs, seems as same trajectory than candice, open a segment this year and open the show the next year

The Swarovski outfit is the second look in Mountain Romance. My money is on Elsa. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Seriously. It's a little gross the way the fans are acting imo. Just let them be mothers and enjoy this. They don't need to leave their newborn babies to fly around the world and get their six packs back cause you'll be sad if they don't walk. 

+1. Couldn't have said it better! 

I'm not a fan of neither Behati nor Candice and I don't care whether it will be this year's show, or not. VS puts a lot of pressure on mammas to come back to work as soon as possible. I just think that there is a high probability that this year they want to do such a "surprise" to all the fans..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.