Bellazon

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna be totally honest here, i adore cheryl cole, i think shes an english rose<3 shes so beautiful and seems so sweet... BUT she is bad at singing.. shes good in girls aloud but a solo album? i dont think so.. personally i think that many of the things she does is because of her looks :/ thats just my opinon though!

• 2 weeks later...

Pop star Cheryl Cole is separating from her footballer husband Ashley, her spokesman has confirmed.

The announcement came just hours after the X Factor judge arrived back in the UK from Los Angeles to face the ongoing rumours about her marriage.

The singer went to the US following tabloid allegations that her Chelsea and England player husband had been unfaithful.

The pair, who live in a

• 2 weeks later...
I am such a romantic girl but I fear for people getting married because can love last?

:wave:

What a sad thought Lolita! :cry::ninja:

:heart::heart::heart: Of course love will last. :heart::heart::heart:

The problem is people say "love", and especially "I love you" for very different reasons, sometimes very far from love. Physical attraction, by example, can be good, but is not love. Fascination for a beautiful and famous singer, you can seduce, is not love.

When love exists, it's for ever. :wub:When...!!!!!!

This "when" is important... and it's not so frequent to meet true love... Illusions are more frequent, it's obvious... and illusions always end,... with time.

But love exists, out of time, happily.

• 2 weeks later...