Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

aww tanya ur so nice, to bad ur not that nice to me :blah:

I am not nice to you? :| U do not know what I am like when I am really unnice :beating:

:hug: know that I am always here ready to support you. And I tell you u are moving in the right direction, you already have success in this field;)

:hug: thank you really much. i'm trying to, and i know that if i stop eating for even a day i will get back to anorexia :(

you're welcome honey :hug: And do not stop, food is so tasty :hehe:

i....dont.....know :|

:shock:

O_O

:| :rofl:

Nooo it's always nice to see new girls :hug:

:rofl: you rock, Aida

i need advice: is it reasonable possible that i can lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks?

i leave for vacation in hawaii in exactly 2 weeks, so of course i want to look good frolicking around on the beach in a bathing suit! i've already started my little scheme to get in Hawaii shape and i've already lost the first 5 pounds => ........... but i still have another 5 to knock off

in 2 weeks do you think i can trim off that extra 5?

Nah, that's not true for me. My body is alright... I think :blink: Could be a bit moretrained, but that's it. It's healthy :) But the bad thing is just that when I see NUMBERS in here I feel like "i have to be that weight as well" but that's completely idiotic. Do I feel better if I'm 55kg, only b/c of the number? don't think so :/

true, it's all in your mind :yes:

very true...most people "feel fat" though they're not fat...because they keep thinking they're fat (which they're actually not)...I used to think I was fat and still need to lose more weight when I'm already looking like a skeleton :blink:

true, it's all in your mind :yes:

very true...most people "feel fat" though they're not fat...because they keep thinking they're fat (which they're actually not)...I used to think I was fat and still need to lose more weight when I'm already looking like a skeleton :blink:

Eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!