Bellazon

Cintia Dicker
Thumbnail

sedirea

I never saw this

she looks so beautiful! Yet tired! I wish I knew what she was saying :cry2:

as i saw some people wanting to know what she was saying and didn`t see any translation,i did one(very poor by the way).

Hi!i`m cintia dicker.i`m 22 years old.i`m from Campo Bom ,Rio Grande do Sul.

cintia,tell me how did you start your carrer.how did you get out from Rio Grande do Sul?

so,i was walking in a shooping mall in Novo Hamburgo(city),and there was a scouter,soni,who used to work at marilyn,looking for girls.i was there and he found me and asked me to go to São Paulo,and i didn`t believe it too much so i didn`t go.after a week ,he came back to my city and said again,let`s go there,then i said :i go with my mother to São Paulo ,and i went with her.we saw everything was very professional and i didn`t come back anymore.

he`s a great photographer...and that`s it.many editorials,some campaigns ,yves saint laurent,moschino,

how long have you been working in fashion?

it`s gonna be 7 years.

oh,yeah?and internationally,which are the most memoreable works of you carrer?

so,i`m living in new york now,and i did practically almost all the runway shows in these seasons i just did sports illustrated and it was very fine.i did the mac campaign.i just did a perfume campaign from banana republic.i already photographed for vogue italy.i already photographed with steven meisel.

right,and is there still any work that is a model dream,you wanna do but you haven´t yet?

i wanted always to get a contract cause i already did l`oreal.but i would like to do some day victoria`s secret.(dam you vs!!!the girl want you!sorry for this.)

ok,and tell me what you recommend for the girls who are starting?

i think first of all ,you need to really want,cause i ,in the beginning,i didn`t want ,so i didn`t make efforts,i came to são paulo and cried,so it didn`t work out because if i didn`t want,nobody would want for me.you really have to want,you have to know you will leave your family,nd you`ll miss them ,you`ll live by yourself but nowadays i see it worthed a lot and i thank for have believed and have went on.

and is there a little sucsess recipe for going where you are or is it just good luck?

ah, i think when we are models what matters is the look,so you have to take care of yourself,skin,body,alimentation.and sometimes also luck,it depends on your profile,on the work,if you have the profile for that work...but i guess first of all is you want,and believe nd do your best.

and do you have some special preparation for são paulo fashion week marathon?

i would have if i had time.i arrived last night from new york and everything was too fast.i didn`t have time to do anything and so we do a little massage here in the backstage to relax.