Bellazon

Cintia Dicker
Thumbnail

sedirea

Night Out Partys

Last night Caroline Trentini attended the Dior celebration of Fashion's Night Out at its Madison Avenue Boutique.

Maybe Cintia will attend at any other Night Out. There seem to be several of this night outs where fashion industry is repredented and celebrating the NYFW. L´Oreal could be anyone of those companies, beeing interested in the attending in one of their big and famous campaign models, maybe they got a larger store in NY that will also celebrate a night out.

I really doubt that Cintia will enter the runway at any show. Looking back into 2003, 2004 when she started on he runway I guess her time is up now since two years. I´m a little bit sad about that, because Chantal Stafford Abbott for example, who seems to be the redhaired model with the most bookings for the current fashion shows at NYFW, doesn´t has that amazing and sultry charisma with which Cintia rocked the runway some years ago.

Thanks to Wicked for the nice and funny gif-ani and thanks to minus for the sweet ad.

:wave:

big news: Cintia is doing L'Oréal ads again:

[Rio Grande do Sul] model Cintia Dicker takes a compliment by... Beyoncé!

Have you ever thought of taking a compliment from popstar Beyoncé? [Rio Grande do Sul] model Cintia Dicker enjoyed this experience last Sunday (August 29th) while shooting and filming the new L'Oréal campaign, next to the singer. She told Chic about the meeting, read below:

“I'm a fan of Beyoncé and, when I renewed my contract with the brand and they told me we were going to work together, I was very flattered. In the day of the [shoot], we were in different dressing rooms and we only me during the clicks”, said the redhead that, for that job, toned her naturally red locks a brighter shade.

Want to know what the pop diva complimented on the lady? “We didn't have much time to talk, it was just a day. But she was super nice with me, she loved my hair and my little freckles!”, she remembers.

Detail: the model says she doesn't have any special care with her locks: “I normally wash my hair with a good shampoo, and nothing else”.

As well as that job, the redhead appears in editorials in two international publications this September: a Elle Germany and Marie Claire Russia. She also appears in the Banana Republic Winter 2011 campaigns.

chic.ig.com.br

Read more: Cintia Dicker - Page 69 - the Fashion Spot http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/cinti...l#ixzz0zHlYNOPr