Bellazon

Kate Li
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2018 at 2:33 PM, Syria said:

she's doing vs pink!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Does anyone know if VS ever released her pictures? I haven't seen them, but I had no idea who she was back in 2018. thanks in advance if anyone has any information about this. 

I found these while I was looking for her PINK pictures on https://vk.com/katyaliqueen

I think there were a few more behind the scenes, but the one with Zuri is the only finished picture I've seen. Not her best sadly, so maybe VS chose not to release any? They obviously haven't worked with her since, but I think VS kinda sucks now anyways so I'm glad she's not involved with them. I would like to have seen her in a VSFS, even if the outfits and segments sucked. I just think she fits the idea of Angel perfectly. 

There are also pictures posted (on page 14 or 15)  this past March about her working with VS PINK again, even though I can't seem to find pictures from the first time she was workingwith them in 2018. She'd be better for mainline than PINK, but oh well. HOpefully the PINK pictures this time will be released. 

the pictures below are from when she shot with them in 2018. 

fxwpUNlnWDI.jpg uWWtigfFuv8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @Roms. Glad to see I'm not the only poster here! I think Kate is the prettiest person I've seen (up there with Barbara Palvin), and I wish she had more fashion work. I do like seeing her IG posts because she is so gorgeous, but I would love to see more work from her. I wish her VS PINK stuff would've been released. I wonder what happened there?

I don't know how to post much and I don't know how to download pictures from IG, but I'll do the best I can to post new material when I find it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 10:51 AM, bump said:

I found these while I was looking for her PINK pictures on https://vk.com/katyaliqueen

I think there were a few more behind the scenes, but the one with Zuri is the only finished picture I've seen. Not her best sadly, so maybe VS chose not to release any? They obviously haven't worked with her since, but I think VS kinda sucks now anyways so I'm glad she's not involved with them. I would like to have seen her in a VSFS, even if the outfits and segments sucked. I just think she fits the idea of Angel perfectly. 

There are also pictures posted (on page 14 or 15)  this past March about her working with VS PINK again, even though I can't seem to find pictures from the first time she was workingwith them in 2018. She'd be better for mainline than PINK, but oh well. HOpefully the PINK pictures this time will be released. 

the pictures below are from when she shot with them in 2018. 

fxwpUNlnWDI.jpg uWWtigfFuv8.jpg

his shots were ignored. 

in 2018 they already had maggie, zuri, dasha, maia, myrthe (and of course, grace)

On 8/23/2020 at 10:35 AM, bump said:

Does anyone know if VS ever released her pictures? I haven't seen them, but I had no idea who she was back in 2018. thanks in advance if anyone has any information about this. 

She and Maggie had the official shots.
QNUWqpS8W3Jt.thumb.gif.0244f590faf057a2afa3fad730d30d7d.gifFIXDD2hiaV-f.thumb.gif.abca5ef2dd598bcbb1c51d352a8ed163.gif

@heylittlepony thank you for the information! That's sad Kate's pictures were ignored and never released. I wish I knew why VS didn't want to use her. I really do like Zuri, Maggie, and Grace, and I think Kate would've been better for mainline, but I just want to see her working with big brands. 

I feel bad for the models who shoot for VS or PINK and never have their shots released. When I see someone is shooting with them, they always seem so excited. I bet Kate was beyond happy about it, I mean she posted about it several times on her social media. She said on one something about VS said she was a success and very good, so if that's' true and just not her being cocky, then Idk why they couldn't have at least used a few shots. Oh well. I'm sure she'll have tons of other work at some point. her career started out with a lot of work and seems to have slowed down though. 

Also, I know she shot for ONLY but I barely saw any pictures from that. I hope some of those are released because Doutzen's pictures for them were great. 

@Roms thanks for the post. Her pictures are so pretty! Do you know if she has any fashion work coming out?

Once again, I hope none of these are reposts! I haven't seen them on this thread, but they could be farther back and I don't remember. Sorry if they are! 

I think the photographer is Simone Battistoni? That's the only words I could understand as I don't speak Russian. It was from the VK site I linked above as well. I normally don't care for BW shots, but I like these ones. 

r3ZOYFTjbEc.jpgzlNWP_WAGQI.jpgbkJ6cUPrvn4.jpg

Same site. I think the photographer is Louise Betaille

ePqqWyHDwLE.jpgF8xNW3W-aRI.jpgFvjQsBaj_ek.jpg

Here's an ASOS picture. Those are some ugly ass jeans.

rBxrabkm9hQ.jpg

I think this from a show called Falconeri? Never heard of it, but it's nice to see her do runway.

QzO76Z6JxPE.jpgRxbbH2lH2Xw.jpg

I found these on her VK page, and they're for Charlotte Ruse or Rouse or however you spell it. I think these were from a few years ago. 

https://vk.com/katyaliqueen

I don't remember seeing these on here, but if they are reposts, my apologies. 

bTaaMUKh9mw.jpgzBb1k0lydLs.jpg4bTGRVLNjOo.jpgUX9-oTWo2PE.jpgD3cgHi3fc9I.jpgmHgE_gtBcMQ.jpgVfqibvM8Zdc.jpg

Behind the scenes for Charlotte Russe, photographer or makeup by Camille Monique. 

zvj54YMb9wM.jpgC4kpCNZIUHA.jpg

Charlotte Russe 2017

19cId6vDzWA.jpg28vcOgF_-Mw.jpg22xBLxmCIO4.jpg09ziJ4yf_GE.jpgOp6y8-mHEZ0.jpgSwG8c_pSwFo.jpg

From her VK of course lol. These say they're by Rafael Marone and I know the rest of the set is here somewhere. The second picture is the first page of the editorial but the one posted here has the title and some words on it, so I posted this version since there is no text on it. 

ybJYKmY3GJE.jpgd4294hvFS1Y.jpg

https://vk.com/katyaliqueen

These say they're Pacsun. I know there are Pacsun pictures on here, but I only remember seeing the clothing and none of the swim. I've been looking through her thread to try and help me figure out if what I'm posting are reposts, but I don't remember these and I haven't seen them in this thread yet. I'm only gonna post a few of them.

I loooove the lemon swimsuit! I would love to have it for myself, but I think there are from 2018 maybe?

T-mehNEWhBA.jpgdHzZM2l0VBc.jpggvXrIu3wakc.jpgk4WPsCaf6YU.jpgWPQirJhNf74.jpg