Bellazon

Kate Li
Thumbnail

sarnic

@Daylight thanks for posting those! I love seeing her get new work, and I actually don't mind when she gets white wall because she looks so good and she's not boring. I usually hate white wall because a lot of models don't make it work, but she does! I've never heard of either of those brands, but she looks awesome, especially in the second set!

2 minutes ago, hillstreet said:

@bump and @Daylight, thank you both so much for these pictures. Kate is beautiful and I love how she can go from girly and sweet in some pictures to much edgier looks in others.

You're welcome! I'm glad you like her, too!!! And yes, I agree about looking sweet and youthful to looking edgier and tougher. I love how she can model everything! I think she'd be really good for runway as well. 

23 hours ago, hillstreet said:

I totally agree, she's very versatile. I think I was actually introduced to Kate because she was your avatar for a long time. :D

That's awesome! I have the hardest time choosing an avatar because there are some many awesome pictures out there. Right now I have Millie Hannah, but I'll probably change back to Kate or Lily Easton soon lol

Not sure what this is for. I posted a pictures by Nina Elm with the same color lipstick, but Kate had brown hair in the Nina Elm one, not blonde like this. I also posted a picture of her with blonde hair like this, I think they're both on page 19 or 20.

121468333_200724951495897_49731546460514121205316_373534153818747_13485395357432