Bellazon

Kate Li
Thumbnail

sarnic

Her face looks wonky in that Hannah Hillier picture. I'm sure there are better pictures, so I don't know why they would post one where she looks half stoned and half asleep. 

The Jared Kocka pictures are beautiful, though! I still prefer to see her in more fashiony stuff rather than in swimsuits or sexy stuff, but her face is just so pretty that it doesn't matter wht she's doing, I love it! 

I remember Karlie Kloss, Elsa Hosk, Candice S, and a few others did Free People years ago. I would love to see Kate model for them. I was just talking to a friend on here about how awesome Karlie's FP work was, and I just realized how great Kate would be for them. 

Thanks @wildestvibe

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bump said:

thank you @wildestvibe. She looks amazing! She is getting prettier and prettier. 

I wonder if those were just taken for fun and for her/the photographers portfolio, or if this is campaign of some sort?

I asked the photographer and he said it was a new project/campaign and in his highlights on instagram he named it as “ envy” .

19 hours ago, wildestvibe said:

I asked the photographer and he said it was a new project/campaign and in his highlights on instagram he named it as “ envy” .

That is so cool you talked to the photographer! I'm glad you thought to ask. Thank you for sharing the information with us here. 

I'm very excited that it is for a project/campaign and not just some random shots for fun. While these pictures are beautiful no matter what, knowing we will get more pictures since these are probably just a teaser/the first batch, is great! 

Thanks again for all the hard work you put in to keep so many threads alive! 

Her instagram pictures are so pretty! If I had just seen those, I don't think I'd know she was a model though, I would just think she's a really pretty girl. However, after seeing more and more of her modeling work, I keep thinking about how good of a model she is as well. 

• 2 weeks later...