Bellazon

Christen Harper
Thumbnail

eddiwouldgo

Met Christen last night at the SI Super Bowl party... 2 observations:

1) she is one of the top-5 most drop-dead gorgeous women i've ever met (and I've met many of the top supermodels in the world)... just insanely beautiful

2) as gorgeous as she is on the outside she's just as nice/sweet which makes her other-worldly special imho (she also does a ton of philanthropic and community outreach work as seen on her instagram periodically)

Anyway, Jared Goff is a really lucky dude and she 100% deserves the cover of the swimsuit issue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/13/2022 at 10:05 PM, MERPER said:

Met Christen last night at the SI Super Bowl party... 2 observations:

1) she is one of the top-5 most drop-dead gorgeous women i've ever met (and I've met many of the top supermodels in the world)... just insanely beautiful

2) as gorgeous as she is on the outside she's just as nice/sweet which makes her other-worldly special imho (she also does a ton of philanthropic and community outreach work as seen on her instagram periodically)

Anyway, Jared Goff is a really lucky dude and she 100% deserves the cover of the swimsuit issue

It's really cool when (more or less) famous people do charity work without running around and tooting their own horns about it. On one hand exposure and reach is good, trying to inspire others to do the same, at the same time it can come across self aggrandizing which is unfortunate. Maggie Rawlings was helping Refugees recently as well which is really nice. It really is more of a "put your money where your mouth is" where often IG models/influencers in particular just seem to do some post and go "this is bad, YOU do something about it" type of posts.

18 minutes ago, Franko said:

It's really cool when (more or less) famous people do charity work without running around and tooting their own horns about it. On one hand exposure and reach is good, trying to inspire others to do the same, at the same time it can come across self aggrandizing which is unfortunate. Maggie Rawlings was helping Refugees recently as well which is really nice. It really is more of a "put your money where your mouth is" where often IG models/influencers in particular just seem to do some post and go "this is bad, YOU do something about it" type of posts.

yeah, very true

• 3 weeks later...

So, 10 days now until the 2022 SI Swimsuit issue comes out and they still haven't released any videos or photos of her from this year's shoot... 

crossing my fingers if they don't soon she is on the cover

5 hours ago, selyoink said:

They released her video or a video from her shoot back in January

that's not the same as the videos they've been slowly rolling out over the last month, it was a little teaser thing