Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Model Hot Seat: Natasha Poly’s Beauty Secrets

modelhotseatnatashapoly.jpg

Name: Natasha Poly

Spotted at: Alexander Wang

Hometown: Perm, Russia

Fashion Week Hair Saver: “I’m just buying all the stuff I can find—I use a conditioning mask almost every day. I had my natural hair color for seven seasons before going blond. I’ve noticed that it’s a lot harder to take care of my hair now, having blond hair.”

Fresh-Faced Secret: “I use all different things, but right now I like Sisley Paris All-Day All-Year Cream. I carry it around in my purse. It’s a really good moisturizer. At nighttime I use their serum. It really brings out the best in your skin.”

Party Must-Have: “I like Dolce & Gabbana’s fragrance Light Blue—it’s my everyday perfume. And when I go out I might wear some mascara and a little foundation to contour my cheeks. It really depends where I go, actually. Like if it’s a red carpet event my makeup needs to be really well done. I like doing my makeup myself! It’s a hobby of mine. I like to play around. I’ve learned all the best tricks from the pros!”

Makeup Philosophy: “I think the skin is the most important thing. If you take care of your skin you don’t really need much makeup.”