Bellazon

Oh, you were okay. No need to kill em, just get them outside... They're pretty shy spiders and not prone to attacking a person without a good reason (like scaring them or coming into their space). Fun fact:  next time you see one of the Recluses just know that the spiders have become immune to some insecticides and spraying them only makes them more toxic and pist!

My legion is evolving...:weightlift:

I mean, we could have Toothless Flossie Dickie instead, but I think Toothless Spooder worked pretty damn hard to earn it the right way...the old fashioned way. And the only way possible 2 of this years 3 could have possibly gotten the cover.  ;)

On a more SI-focused note, I would love to see (though she's more of an actress than typical model) Bella Thorne in SI.

Yea, I said it. I think she's striking. Absolutely beautiful.

56db78bded810_BellaThorne11.thumb.jpg.8f56db78b9d7700_BellaThorne12.thumb.jpg.c0

In all seriousness tho, I feel like MJ has put the knife to her throat with the three covers thing. If she puts just a non-plus size model on the cover next year people are going to lose her shit in a really negative way because it will be seen as taking a step back, and if she does multiple covers again then models will start dropping like flies because it will lose its exclusivity (more than it did already, there's been seven cover girls in the last three years) and SI it's a job that doesn't pay any money and requires a lot of time from the models, the big deal about SI is that if you are the cover model then it's your time to shine, if you have to share the spotlight then is not worth it if you are a big name model, so they'll end up with random girls who just really need that PR. Girlfriend may have fucked up big time with the three covers, idk if it will pay off in the long run.

I'm really curious to see how they'll handle it