Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

Gigi Hadid - MET Gala: Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination at the Costume Institute Gala in New York - May 7, 2018

r107kj837bik.jpg   pys1uhf7b9uw.jpg   3roaadmchhr1.jpg   vyz7jwk37fme.jpg   jydnk6x1vwmx.jpg   jbxqy3mh070y.jpg   2rf8enp7s0r1.jpg   dwixqwseot6v.jpg   udcqygqw8l94.jpg   nhmifu8rakf0.jpg   edf3zrfsx1hr.jpg   rqvpbksbunsx.jpg   gz1nmsrex43t.jpg   ej7lutx5y981.jpg   9maz8mvfhrft.jpg  

with Salma Hayek

25 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Not her best MET look, I can't put my finger on it but there was something off with her look

I think is because a part of her dress is the same color of her skin, if the dress was all black it would have been something else. 

28 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

I think is because a part of her dress is the same color of her skin, if the dress was all black it would have been something else. 

I'm not feeling the MUG nor the hair either. IDK, the whole look fell flat to me. I usually adore Gigi's red carpet style but this wasn't my favorite thing