Bellazon

Maggie Rawlins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

I personally don’t mind vs’s art I love their marketing, however I don’t agree with the angle they took post 2013. 

and another thing to mention is that in the US the tolerance for plus sized models and mental health abuse makes vs look really bad, when they’re not really doing anything wrong; it’s always been just modeling. 

At one point they had six megastars in one lineup, Doutzen, Alessandra, Adrianna, Rosie, Karlie Kloss and Candace. My question is how the fuck do you fuck that up? They could have kept the girls another five years which I think they all would have done and they would of been loved for it. 

if they knew their show was gonna be watered down why wouldn’t they keep their talent? Idk but all said the behaviors vs has taken in the past always make me question their work somewhat. 

something to think about 

At one point they had six megastars in one lineup, Doutzen, Alessandra, Adrianna, Rosie, Karlie Kloss and Candace. My question is how the fuck do you fuck that up? They could have kept the girls another five years which I think they all would have done and they would of been loved for it. 

You can only keep them for as long as they are under contract. If they don't want to resign then VS can't just keep them.