Bellazon

Maggie Rawlins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Does anyone know Maggie Rawlins correct age with proof?

She doesn't look like a girl who is 31 years of age as some websites say. She says in SI swimsuit 2017 interview "I graduated last year" means she got graduated in 2015 as the SI Interview was shot in  2016. Basically 2-3 years is the college time for Nursing course which means when she joined college she was 17 or 18 years of age on average. So taking 18 years + 3 years of nursing gives us she was 21 or 22 years of age in 2015. 
An article in reputed magazine Grazia 2018https://grazia.com.au/articles/maggie-rawlins-nurse-model-surf-stitch/ ] mentions her age as 25, Simple mathematics 22+3=25 years so she is 26 years right now and I think her correct DOB: 18-FEB-1993. Another evidence is the Photo of her in class of 10 in 2010 which basically means she was 15 or 16 years old in 2010 then she finished high school in 2012.

It is possible that she might have taken a year gap before joining college but some websites show 1988 which is far from truth.

Other Factors:

1. Even this forum is started in 2015, which indicates she came to light in 2015. Her friend took pics of her and submitted to the modeling agency. 

2. I think FOREVER 21 takes models who are young (early 20's) like Sofia Jamora and others, Maggie worked with FOREVER 21 in 2015/16 I guess. I might be wrong in this matter.

3. Age can be just a number, but I think no one should lose opportunity because of other's mistake and AGE is a big factor in Modelling Industry.

656.jpg

160989745_display.jpg

I doubt she's 31 tbh, not only because how young she looks but also because of how long she's been in the industry and the models she tends to hang out with are all 24-27 and from the same generation so IKD, but I guess there's no way to know for sure

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I doubt she's 31 tbh, not only because how young she looks but also because of how long she's been in the industry and the models she tends to hang out with are all 24-27 and from the same generation so IKD, but I guess there's no way to know for sure

That's a good point, you're right in this matter.

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Why would her listed age be higher than her actual age? :idk:

1. Websites don't really care about that, they just want some data to fill the gaps.

2. One website displays wrong data, then another website copies that available data and so on the chain continues its like a lie repeated a thousand times becomes truth.

7 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Why would her listed age be higher than her actual age? :idk:

It could have also been that her agency listed her as 18+ so she could get more jobs with brands who only work with women who are of legal age and then they never fixed it once she actually turned 18.

Agencies lie all the time, look at Kate Bock who has been 25 for like five years lol

On 5/2/2019 at 11:29 PM, Stromboli1 said:

Who gives a fuck, post more pictures!

Cleraly some people do, otherwise the subject wouldn't have been brought up, this is a forum not a picture gallery :cain:

i love how all these new age advertisers and campaigns are throwing in the chubby girls. it's not making any fat girl feel more comfortable, if anything it's making it extremely clear how different they look. you can even see the skinny models don't gel with them on set, like they'll catch the obese gene. but hey Maggie looks wonderful.