Bellazon

pop up advertising

Désir

How can I make my screen to stop interrupting with pop up advertise while I am trying to see a model pictures or while I am trying to read the other member comments here in bellazon.com

You are getting pop ups on BZ? Or when you get redirected to another website when you click on an image (imageshack or something)? 

We do not allow pop ups on BZ so you should not see any. Let me know so I can investigate, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I get them only on bellazon on the ipad. One of those "congratulations! you won an iphone!" scams.Can't get rid of it. Any ideas?

thx

I tried clearing history and website data in Safari. No change.

Ditto- I've been getting them on my phone for the past three days. Last time it happened it went away for a bit, but this hasn't stopped yet. Sometimes I can browse a few pages, but lately as soon as a page loads, it's redirected me to the "giveaway" site. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have an iPhone. Solangel must have an Android if she's getting the google play store. It lasted about a week for me and finally resolved itself, but this isn't the first time that it's happened to me. I can see ads on mobile though. One at the top of the forum and one at the bottom- I use the site in desktop mode though which is why that might be happening. I don't find the mobile version of BZ useable at all.

I have an iPhone. Solangel must have an Android if she's getting the google play store. It lasted about a week for me and finally resolved itself, but this isn't the first time that it's happened to me. I can see ads on mobile though. One at the top of the forum and one at the bottom- I use the site in desktop mode though which is why that might be happening. I don't find the mobile version of BZ useable at all.

Ah ok, the Desktop mode is probably it. Im pretty sure the mobile has no ads, I tried it briefly and didnt like it. 

Also we are planning a big upgrade to the forum software in maybe a month which should be a much better mobile/tablet experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

I use it desktop mode in my Galaxy s6 edge. Mobile version is limited in searching models or to jump pages or change my avatar or use emoticons . I have to bee in desktop mode so I have to do all this stuff.