Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Some people are saying Fatima Siad went to castings. Wasn't she in America's Next Top Shit?

S0VIGJC.jpg

@LeomieAnderson , @FatimaSiad  & @ModeloMilano not confirmed but I quite sure that they'r going to #VSCasting '15 (I thought the beautiful models are together so it's possible that they're at the casting and YOU look at the background! It's seem like vs office GOOD LUCK!! 

Ooh, I remember her from ANTM, yes. She's good with HF, but I don't know how she'd be with lingerie.

I think the bottom sketch is for Fireworks.

Ya know, When i first heard "Fireworks" I immediately went to Adrianas Heavenly Bodies wings from 2010. That sketch looks exactly like those wings, only different colored! Also, did they sketch this look for Cindy Bruna? Lawls Cause the model in the sketch looks exactly like her!

Somebody already posted the pictures i uploaded.o intagram

Nothing is going to stop VS_Russia/Mexico/Brazil/Narnia from stealing from here. We locked the thread and they made accounts the next day. Either watermark your shit, or accept that it's going to get spewed across Instagram without any credit.

Lais was my first thought when I saw that sketch.

I much prefer HF girls -of course the ones that have personality and flesh on their bones- because they give the show a classier tone.

I don't know... These commercial/instagram models really seem clones to me. They all look the same