Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Can there be a separate thread for the people who wanna talk shit and bait. It's kinda annoying for when I wanna come and see things about the show and updates. Not why you think x model is fat and ugly and people picking the most unflattering pics of models to get their weirdly obsessive agenda as to why yo hate them across.

If I wanted to see these kinds posts I'd be in the comment section of JustJared or DailyMail. No offense cause i know people get this way every year but it's seemed to peak this year.

I think that we are free to talk about anything related to the VS and their models.

Behati is gross looking :x I am pretty sure she's getting the fb. Adam Levine has really bad taste in women he really likes the plain plain plain Jane.

We all know the Dutch conquer South Africa. This explain why so much white people in south Africa

We are…and that’s why we’re heading to Vegas!

And if you’re #UpForAnything too, we want you to join the fun. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat and make sure you’re around the Miracle Mile Shops, Forum or Fashion Show Mall on 10.22 for the chance to put on a pair of Angel wings and prove it!

Please let it be this...

AWAh2JJ.jpg

Please for the love of god let it be another shit show...please model search, please please please.... *fingers crossed*

We are…and that’s why we’re heading to Vegas!

And if you’re #UpForAnything too, we want you to join the fun. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat and make sure you’re around the Miracle Mile Shops, Forum or Fashion Show Mall on 10.22 for the chance to put on a pair of Angel wings and prove it!

Please let it be this...

AWAh2JJ.jpg

Please for the love of god let it be another shit show...please model search, please please please.... *fingers crossed*

who is this model? :D