Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

I moved to New York after I graduated from high school to pursue modeling. My mom moved from Maryland with me, and we rented an apartment on the Upper East Side. I wanted to move downtown, so I bought my apartment and have lived here ever since. It was only the third apartment I saw, and called my mom after and made her drive up to see it. She thought I was crazy. I am known to be a bit impulsive, but I knew this apartment was the one.
Hilary_Rhoda_Closet-002.jpg Hilary_Rhoda_Closet-026.jpg

post-42054-0-1446074912-11181_thumb.jpg

Heaven's Angels: Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

When you get to heaven...

Your lavish welcoming gift at the pearly gates will be: It would be to go into a room and be able to see all of my ancestors and family members who are already in heaven.

Who will greet you when you arrive? I think of Morgan Freeman, because he’s always playing God.

The soundtrack will be: Sigur Ros.

Your fridge will be fully stocked with: Peanut butter M&M are my favorite, and some really good Bolognese with pasta.

Your DVR will come programmed with: I’m so addicted to Homeland right now.

The closet on your cloud will be filled with: I imagine heaven would have very nice weather—perfect climate where you can wear a leather jacket or shorts and a sweater.

If heaven has an open bar, the signature cocktail will be: This drink that I make with my friends, it’s so lethal but it’s so good. It’s all alcohol—half vodka, half St. Germain, and topped off with champagne.

marieclaire.com