Bellazon

Iselin Steiro
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

Yes she is fantastic and lovely, she is the biggest thing Norway have had since … o my good I don`t now…. :wub: :wub:

We are only 5 million people in Norway and their isn`t so many girl who has been like Iselin. :wub: :wub: :wub:

She is fantastic …. She started to work fulltime for 3 years ago and has done a lot on this time. She is in fifth place on the models.com site over the most popular models in the World.

She has a huge comparative instinct to be one of the best…. and she says that is one of the reason she is modelling… and of course the money…

She is very intelligent, smart and down to earth… she looks fantastic and she has a lot of character when she I working, say her agent Chris Gay (Women Management in New York) and Eivor Øverbø from Team Models in Norway. She is dead serious in her work and she now what the photographs is looking for or want`s…

We are very proud of her

(sorry for my bad English… I hope you understand it)…

:yes: :yes:

Yes she is fantastic and lovely, she is the biggest thing Norway have had since … o my good I don`t now…. :wub: :wub:

We are only 5 million people in Norway and their isn`t so many girl who has been like Iselin. :wub: :wub: :wub:

She is fantastic …. She started to work fulltime for 3 years ago and has done a lot on this time. She is in fifth place on the models.com site over the most popular models in the World.

She has a huge comparative instinct to be one of the best…. and she says that is one of the reason she is modelling… and of course the money…

She is very intelligent, smart and down to earth… she looks fantastic and she has a lot of character when she I working, say her agent Chris Gay (Women Management in New York) and Eivor Øverbø from Team Models in Norway. She is dead serious in her work and she now what the photographs is looking for or want`s…

We are very proud of her

Well Said :D :D

don't worry about your english, it's fine :D

We are very proud of her

Thanks, your so sweet...

:blush: :blush: :wave:

i`am trying to ad som new pictures on Iselin, i have som who i has`t seen yet on the net !!!!!

but i can`t get it right :cry: :unsure:

sombody who can help?

what do you do to ad pictures to her site???!!!!

:dontgetit:

We are very proud of her

Thanks, your so sweet...

:blush: :blush: :wave:

i`am trying to ad som new pictures on Iselin, i have som who i has`t seen yet on the net !!!!!

but i can`t get it right :cry: :unsure:

sombody who can help?

what do you do to ad pictures to her site???!!!!

:dontgetit:

Post them here

click on add reply and then over it there is written search (or on your language) then you find the file on your computer and click upload ;)