Bellazon

Iselin Steiro
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

did she quit modeling? :idk:

:) :)

Iselin is planning to start her studies at some Norwegian university in the autumn of 2007. She will continue to model and do "especially interesting jobs" in addition to being a student.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

What is your best modeljob?

That must be when I went to Sicilia for french Vouge with photographer Mario Sorrenti. He and the others in the crew is superrelaxed and nice, so it was almost like a gang that went on vacation together. We stayed in an old, honerable hotel, eat fresh [østers og kråkeboller, don't know the English word] and got to see real mafiahouses. The pictures were great and we had the best nachpiel at the hotel.

What motivates you?

Let me put it like this: I wouldn't have done this if I couldn't put some money on the side. The worst part of the job is all the traveling between different timezones. All the insecurity also makes it hard for me to make any plans. Maybe I get a job... When that is said it's nice to get to travel to exotic places and meet exciting people. Living in New York is not too bad either.

What is the best with living in New York?

It's always something that's happening, always something to do. People can do whatever they want whitout being looked weird at.

Do you often go to celebparties?

No, I hate them. In these contexts I'm only having fun if I'm with a good friend and we drop in for free alcohol and to watch the freakshow, haha.

What is a perfect day for you?

Taking a walk in the mountain or by the sea. Fishing, maybe. Those things are limited in New York anyway. I read a lot. And I Love to go to the movies, I do that very much.

Where would you like to live when you get older?

In Norway! A big experience I've done out traveling is that we have got it incredibly good in Norway. The political system, [helsevesenet ??] and communal offers - everything works better than norwegians knows. We have fresh air and pure nature. Low criminality. Uncensored TV and newspapers.

Is Norway paradise?

almost, if you ask me. But Sweden and Denmark also works. Danish boys are very hot.

How do you define beauty?

A woman with confidence gets a fantastic emission. It's great with a nice attitude and that you can 'take up space' whitout being too much. Women who smile are beautiful.

Which woman do you admire yourself?

My big sister Cecilie. She is the nicest and kindest person I know. We are having a lot of fun together.

But what is real love for you, you think?

Love is flowers and bees. That you happily give away the best candy in the bag and a hug that doesn't lie. To trust eachother onehundred percent.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I`ve hearded she is booked for the Fall-Winter 2007 Campaign to

Bluemarine...

...so she is stil working

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Russian magazine Harper's Bazaar, sep. 2006

Photo: Sølve Sundsbø (from Norway)

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

post-5603-1178758213_thumb.jpg post-5603-1178758229_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1178758245_thumb.jpg post-5603-1178758266_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1178758280_thumb.jpg post-5603-1178758296_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1178758316_thumb.jpg post-5603-1178758330_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1178758352_thumb.jpg

Good Night, see you later....

and keep looking for new pictures...

its coming soon :wave:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I`ve hearded she is booked for the Fall-Winter 2007 Campaign to

Bluemarine...

...so she is stil working

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

I'm thrilled :clap: thanks for the news & all the pics miss! :hug: