Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

18 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

@Stika_Boomย For how long Mel's been an IG model (~2015 I believe), I'm sure she's received worse criticism than folks asking if she gained weight.ย  Years ago, I think someone suggested that she get her teeth fixed.ย ๐ŸคฃWTF... I'm willing to bet she was just having a bad day, like working around the holiday season, etc., and seeing those comments was probably just the straw that broke then camel's back.ย  Could also be that time of the month... ya never know.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

LOL about the last part (I was thinking the same)ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yea, I do remember that video she posted about her teeth. Look, I do understand the pressure that models may get about their looks and weight. But, if one dude or a couple or a hundred post not so nice or positive things, that shouldn't send the model into a breakdown mode. We are talking about...what...a hundred 'bad' comments? Out of like what? Millions of fans?! Things should be put into perspective. She has work because obviously she is in demand. She is in demand because she is super duper hot ๐Ÿ˜…

Millions of people believe so. So chill a bit ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

24 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

And I actually don't mind Mel posting the video/pic of her breakdown... she's comfortable showing her vulnerable side (and her backside ๐Ÿคฃ), which is admirable, even though she's hot af...ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

She is drop dead gorgeous that's for sure!ย ๐Ÿ‘

We all have our bad days, so Mel probably just had one right before a shoot.ย  I'm sure she's probably back on her feet like "fk that $#!t" by now.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

According to her imdb page, no movies are listed... you were just dreaming.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย  Or you may be thinking of Taylor Marie Hill, who is in the movie as 'Rebecca'.

2 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

We all have our bad days, so Mel probably just had one right before a shoot.ย  I'm sure she's probably back on her feet like "fk that $#!t" by now.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

According to her imdb page, no movies are listed... you were just dreaming.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย  Or you may be thinking of Taylor Marie Hill, who is in the movie as 'Rebecca'.

ย 

Yeah I was told about Taylor in her topic page. Ok, now I'll focus on changing my dreamย ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Carmella looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress

2. It sucks that morons online will probably have made her insecure about wearing any more open back dresses in the near future

3. I'm sure she is used to these types of comments but I guess occasionally they get to be too much even for models who get dozens of them every day

Commenter who said that is a loser.

ย 

That said, she ha got some THIN skin. She knows she's attractive and the fact that some anonymous account asked if she gained weight caused her to have a mental breakdown and effectively blames it on her IG followers (you guys broke me) is pretty pathetic.

46 minutes ago, Smarf said:

Commenter who said that is a loser.

ย 

That said, she ha got some THIN skin. She knows she's attractive and the fact that some anonymous account asked if she gained weight caused her to have a mental breakdown and effectively blames it on her IG followers (you guys broke me) is pretty pathetic.

Yeah, obviously what the person said is very rude but making a big deal about it via her Insta is just fishing for compliments which is ultimately a desperate cry for attention.

ย 

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Giving the people what they want. /cdn-cgi/mirage/f637329b60bf2b3b5175c9cf8dfba48816be35bfe5156914befa47ac42d33bce/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/ninja.gif

ย 

Bless her for it. She has the best booty โค๏ธ