Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

5 hours ago, GildedAngel said:

100% agree! I love Sara and I was happy as hell when she became an Angel, but I feel like I want it even more for Grace. She has youth on her side, and I feel like her career is going to be big due to her versatility and her classic beauty paying an ode to the 90s, plus she has a great personality and is very humble. Designers and publications are going to love all those qualities about her.

I know a lot of people love Sara and Elsa, but unfortunately they do absolutely nothing for me; so my perfect 5 Angels would be them.

This is just the ultra pretty group imo

4etU3zB.jpg

That would be a strong lineup tbh, but I'll switch out Romee for Elsa for my blonde since VS just needs to have one :p

I hope they don't let her waste away in PINK either. They better not feel since she's the best PINK girl they had in awhile, that they should keep her there. They have other options in girls they can hire that would go perfect with PINK. 

15 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I know a lot of people love Sara and Elsa, but unfortunately they do absolutely nothing for me; so my perfect 5 Angels would be them.

This is just the ultra pretty group imo

4etU3zB.jpg

Jojo and Romee look increasingly plasticky of late. Its a major turnoff, not even funny :ninja: 

12 hours ago, elfstone said:

It seems Grace has taken a well deserved break since she has not participated in any VS shoot since the show, at least to my knowledge. It would only be sensible because she'd been working her butt off over the summer and through the fashion weeks this season :p

She's actually in the Bahamas right now on a PINK shoot. :smile: She's under a Pink contract now, so she won't be doing any new mainline work until it's over. As far as I know, this is the first PINK shoot since the show. 

15 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

She's actually in the Bahamas right now on a PINK shoot. :smile: She's under a Pink contract now, so she won't be doing any new mainline work until it's over. As far as I know, this is the first PINK shoot since the show. 

I had no clue that contracted PINK girls couldn't shoot mainline. :/ Even more reason to hope that they transition her quickly. 

Just now, ceceshores said:

I had no clue that contracted PINK girls couldn't shoot mainline. :/ Even more reason to hope that they transition her quickly. 

I mean, I don't know 100% but I believe their contracts make them exclusive to PINK. I'm not sure if that was the case with Behati, but it was definitely what happened with Elsa. I'm positive Rachel is out(no accolades at the VSFS, and she's missed two large on location shoots for PINK that Zuri and Grace have both been on) so it's hard to say what the length of Grace's contract could be. Rachel only did two years, but I don't know if that was just the length of her contract, or if she was actually dropped from the brand and they bought out the remainder of her contract. :idk:  

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

Grace did shoot a couple posts worth of mainline lingerie early fall.  Photos werent so bad. Far from that actually :p

VS released these, but  then decided to keep her full time for PINK

On 9/21/2016 at 5:42 AM, LenoreX said:

VS

fAknKDO2.jpg kENLIryf.jpg 22eSMVGw.jpg AVSgvsDA.jpg QsRnCcIc.jpg XUSWT1Uj.jpg 0XXxE3DA.jpg

On 9/21/2016 at 7:30 PM, LenoreX said:

VS

QzB3yT6W.jpg jW8GRMO3.jpg b0Z7HL4V.jpg RfkoTbou.jpg zkXez3lV.jpg xne1SSFB.jpg BVRufvUF.jpg E6v43usE.jpg